"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

My dj'ing has reeled in the wrong girl, what now?

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
So out of the many girls I work with (and don't tell me I shouldn't, it's at a damn restaurant, so I don't care)... I tried to DJ every girl. Even the ugly ones.

Now there are two hotties. HB9 and HB7.

Last night as I was leaving the HB8 said, you should hang out here for a while (alot of workers were just sitting around at the bar) I just looked at her and said I'm a busy man. She fumbled around and said, well we might do something later, do you want me to give you my number? and before I had time to reply she said, so you're not going to wanna do anything tonight. I just said I had alot to do. and then we started talking about school.

Anywho... what's the best way to play a situation like this. The HB9 is also interested (so her friends tell me)- but I haven't had too much of an opportunity to talk with her, at least not until next wednesday.

There isn't anything in the bible about this?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
what exactly do you wanna do man?

go out w/ both girls, and let them know that you are not dating n e one exclusively.

go out with the both of them, and if they find out about it, good for you! use it to your advantage- if they are both interested in you, they will become jealous, and "fight" for you.

pick which one that you think will make the best candidate for a g/f (if that's waht you want) by how they act/ react to your and each other's actions.

if you wanna just fvck them, do both!
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Take advantage of every and any opportunity that falls in your lap. I believe that's what you'll find in the bible.

Listen, you aren't sure about the HB9, but the HB7 seems to have chosen you and seems to be pursuing you. This is a woman that seems like she has high interest in you. Don't ever pass up an opportunity, she's making it easier for you for a reason.

The HB9 is not, it seems. Just because you pursue the 7, does not mean you can't get the 9 later.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
So out of the many girls I work with (and don't tell me I shouldn't, it's at a damn restaurant, so I don't care)... I tried to DJ every girl. Even the ugly ones.


Reap what you sow.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I'm sick and tired of reading about dating at work. That is the lamest shyt around. And to put that you don't care...well you get what you deserve.

There are rules to this game. Now if you break them your asking for you not to have to pay the price...you must be a caucasian dude.

Don't bother responding cause I will not be checking back on this thread. You can pm me a complaint if you want. I might even read it.

Good luck with whatever you were posting about.

cheers,
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I met my ltr met our job we worked together for a yeah of the relationship now i changed jobs but dude since the very beginning of the relationship you go to know what you doing so she wont loose her IL on you.

I still goin out with my girl and her IL is super high but is not a good idea to work with ur gf.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I'm sick and tired of reading about dating at work. That is the lamest shyt around. And to put that you don't care...well you get what you deserve.

There are rules to this game. Now if you break them your asking for you not to have to pay the price...you must be a caucasian dude.

Don't bother responding cause I will not be checking back on this thread. You can pm me a complaint if you want. I might even read it.

Good luck with whatever you were posting about.

cheers,
AMAN!!!

You don't sell crack where you rest at, just like you don't eat where you ****. You don't mack women where you work. Bad business (literarly). There are literarly BILLIONS of women on earth, pick some that don't effect your livelyhood on a daily basis.

NOt only that, I can't go to work and see a woman for 8 hours a day, then go home and see the same woman for the rest of the night. I can't get phone calls from other women I am seeing, I cant' go to lunch with other friends.
 
Top