Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My dj'ing has reeled in the wrong girl, what now?

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So out of the many girls I work with (and don't tell me I shouldn't, it's at a damn restaurant, so I don't care)... I tried to DJ every girl. Even the ugly ones.

Now there are two hotties. HB9 and HB7.

Last night as I was leaving the HB8 said, you should hang out here for a while (alot of workers were just sitting around at the bar) I just looked at her and said I'm a busy man. She fumbled around and said, well we might do something later, do you want me to give you my number? and before I had time to reply she said, so you're not going to wanna do anything tonight. I just said I had alot to do. and then we started talking about school.

Anywho... what's the best way to play a situation like this. The HB9 is also interested (so her friends tell me)- but I haven't had too much of an opportunity to talk with her, at least not until next wednesday.

There isn't anything in the bible about this?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what exactly do you wanna do man?

go out w/ both girls, and let them know that you are not dating n e one exclusively.

go out with the both of them, and if they find out about it, good for you! use it to your advantage- if they are both interested in you, they will become jealous, and "fight" for you.

pick which one that you think will make the best candidate for a g/f (if that's waht you want) by how they act/ react to your and each other's actions.

if you wanna just fvck them, do both!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advantage of every and any opportunity that falls in your lap. I believe that's what you'll find in the bible.

Listen, you aren't sure about the HB9, but the HB7 seems to have chosen you and seems to be pursuing you. This is a woman that seems like she has high interest in you. Don't ever pass up an opportunity, she's making it easier for you for a reason.

The HB9 is not, it seems. Just because you pursue the 7, does not mean you can't get the 9 later.

Reaction score
So out of the many girls I work with (and don't tell me I shouldn't, it's at a damn restaurant, so I don't care)... I tried to DJ every girl. Even the ugly ones.

Reap what you sow.

Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of reading about dating at work. That is the lamest shyt around. And to put that you don't care...well you get what you deserve.

There are rules to this game. Now if you break them your asking for you not to have to pay the price...you must be a caucasian dude.

Don't bother responding cause I will not be checking back on this thread. You can pm me a complaint if you want. I might even read it.

Good luck with whatever you were posting about.

cheers,

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my ltr met our job we worked together for a yeah of the relationship now i changed jobs but dude since the very beginning of the relationship you go to know what you doing so she wont loose her IL on you.

I still goin out with my girl and her IL is super high but is not a good idea to work with ur gf.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I'm sick and tired of reading about dating at work. That is the lamest shyt around. And to put that you don't care...well you get what you deserve.

There are rules to this game. Now if you break them your asking for you not to have to pay the price...you must be a caucasian dude.

Don't bother responding cause I will not be checking back on this thread. You can pm me a complaint if you want. I might even read it.

Good luck with whatever you were posting about.

cheers,
AMAN!!!

You don't sell crack where you rest at, just like you don't eat where you ****. You don't mack women where you work. Bad business (literarly). There are literarly BILLIONS of women on earth, pick some that don't effect your livelyhood on a daily basis.

NOt only that, I can't go to work and see a woman for 8 hours a day, then go home and see the same woman for the rest of the night. I can't get phone calls from other women I am seeing, I cant' go to lunch with other friends.