My date left with another guy!!! WTF???

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
BADA-BING said:
They proceeded to dance together and started getting touchy with each other. I was about to say something when this guys friend comes over and sits next to me and says "don't think about making a move because she is taken and youll get your ass kicked"
I would have said to the guys, "your right, she's not worth it, I'm out of here" and as I was walking away I'd say "ask your buddy later, how my cumm tastes"

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I would have said to the guys, "your right, she's not worth it, I'm out of here" and as I was walking away I'd say "ask your buddy later, how my cumm tastes"
Naw, man. Take a couple swats at a bee's nest before leaving? Chicks just aren't worth fighting over. Ho's of this calibre aren't even worth the calories it takes to vocalize a witty comment.

Nope. Dip out, and when you get outside, smack yourself in the forehead and calmly assure yourself: "I shoulda had a V8."

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah after I sat there and fumed about my AFC behavior and I really should have done something at that point to redeem anything left in me. But of course I had drank too much alcohol and my judgement was clouded. Hence my dumb behavior. Those guys were't worth a fight and she most certainly wasn't either.

Live and learn. Gonna check this off as expierience and move on.......

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
LOL, funny story. I would have went to the bar, but just went talking to other girls, plenty of them at bars. If anything, use her as your social proof.
Exactly!

Bada Bing,

The way you described the night, didn't sound like a date. It would be one thing if you were banging her and going out on dates but your description of just hanging out and her telling you it was a mistake should have been clear enough that it was just a one night stand.

I would have definitely talked to other women and forgot about her like she wasn't there. I would have left her and her friend, hopefully with another girl. If not, I would have either called a cab or a friend to pick me up.

If you ever get the chance to fucck her again, I would "ACCIDENTLY" fucck her in the asss without warning. Of course, that would be an accident of course.

TS

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
First,I know it sounds bad that I drank and then drove, but I only had 4 beers and I waited atleast 20 minutes and drank 4 glasses of water before leaving. So I was not trashed. Trust me if i was to far gone, I would NOT get behind the wheel. Now that I have had time to think about things I should have never been in that situation. Should have burned out of there before any of this took place or drove myself in the first place.

We have gone on dates, its not just hanging out.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bin, how old are you?

Can somebody in here PLEASE define for me what the heck is a "hook up"?

This guy "hooked up" with this chick. I mean...did they have sex or just kissing and kino? HUGE difference and a VERY important piece of information.

BADA-BING

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 27 years old.
We "hooked up", meaning that we had sex. Should have made that clearer.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a story for ya:

There was this one chick at my regular hangout that I was banging. We never really dated, we just ended up in the same hangout. So anyway, she shows up with a friend. No biggie since it wasn't a date. Anyway, this friend of hers wants to go to another bar and offers to drive. Sure, I'll try something new. So we all get in the car and we arrive at some fvcking arm pit of a pub

The entertainment was 5hitty, the people there were scum, and I hated it. I turned to my "date" and said, "I don't like this place, I'm leaving. You wanna come?" She decided to stay behind with her friend. So, I go next door, call a cab, and get a ride back to my hangout.

It doesn't matter who's driving. You should remain in complete control of your own situation. If you don't like where you are, go somewhere else. If the girl you're with is treating you like crap, ditch her. There is no reason in the world why you need to put up with something that you don't like, be it a woman's behavior, a 5hithole bar, or even the place you live. If you don't like what's going on around you, change it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this kind of scenarios irritate me.

For starters...why even get all emotional (sad face), when you ALREADY have a steady girlfriend?

Now...she was CLEAR about one thing...saying that she liked another guy and had regrets of having sex with you. Once she told you that, it was up to you to either go to the bar with her or go ALONE.

Now, the HUGE issue in here is the fact that one of the four guys tried to intimidate you with bodily harm. And to that, this is what I would have done:

Guy:"don't think about making a move because she is taken and youll get your ass kicked"

Me: {Very collective and even tone...with a smile} "You seem like a smart individual. Heck, let me buy you a drink. {buy drink} Listen, I don't fight for any woman. But that's beside the point. I have an issue with people attempts to intimidate me. Maybe you and your friends can kick my arse. That has been established. I don't blame you. I don't look like the typical tough guy. And I hope it doesn't get into that as I won't fight for any woman. So, that has been established. However, what has not been established is what I am capable of doing...let's say tomorrow or next week or 12 months or even two years from the time I got that arse kicking... when you or your friends are alone. Besides, when it comes to her...I already did all the "taken" I wanted to do. So we are cool."

Now...they are 4...so I have to be collective. If he was alone, I would have made him eat his words.

Concerning the vehicle...two options

1- Take a cab

or

2- Take the keys and drive myself home (without dropping her friend), but NOT before asking her to leave me a VOICE MAIL requesting from me to take her vehicle home (e.g. to avoid from her calling the cops on me and accusing me of stealing her vehicle).

I would NOT (by any circunstance) vandalize her vehicle. That's a HUGE mistake. After all...she was VERY clear to him since the begining.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
I have to say one thing: you lack a sense of revenge, or evil, or even the ability to do bad things to people who deserve it.
Why did she deserved it?

I mean

1- He already has a STEADY girlfriend (the one that said something about he not being into her in another thread)

2- He already had SEX with her.

3- She was very clear about wanting to be with another guy.

You cannot punish her under those circunstances. Heck...he got some azz!!!

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Why did she deserved it?

I mean

1- He already has a STEADY girlfriend (the one that said something about he not being into her in another thread)

2- He already had SEX with her.

3- She was very clear about wanting to be with another guy.

You cannot punish her under those circunstances. Heck...he got some azz!!!
Get me buzzed, tell me you're leaving with someone else, here's the keys, drive my friend home, and "bye," and I have no respect for you and the ability to have a little fun. Maybe I'm a little more interested in cheap thrills than you - what can I say :cheer:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
kyphan said:
Get me buzzed, tell me you're leaving with someone else, here's the keys, drive my friend home, and "bye," and I have no respect for you and the ability to have a little fun. Maybe I'm a little more interested in cheap thrills than you - what can I say :cheer:
shorter translation: you suck in bed - LJBF

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:

You can get sued or brought into criminal charges. All for a cheap woman? Or worst...for serious lack of judgement?
Or because she didn't want to phuck you?

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would NOT (by any circunstance) vandalize her vehicle. That's a HUGE mistake. After all...she was VERY clear to him since the begining.

agree completely on the vandalism/ loosing keys/ parking garage/ etc... concepts. I think bada-bing did good in not pulling any school-girl bullsh1t in this situation.

sure, it was a mess. sure, you were probably half an idiot (not perpetually, just in this instance) for getting yourself into this situation. sure, she was pushing buttons, pulling strings, and from the sounds of it being an all round conniving b1tch.

BUT

she's just some chick, and proved she's hardly worth a second of your time. doing anything to her wheels would have been

a) pointless in the long-run, and

b) a concrete, tangible admission of the impact her silly little games that night had on you. nothing that you described warranted anything but walking away from the situation and writing it off as a
learning experience. so, again, i think you did right in not pulling and sh1t Bada.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking a cab would have been perfect for situation such as this. Given your statements and experience, you depended too heavily on this girl. You should establish some sort of independence with yourself. The lesson you should learn from this is to always have a back-up plan when you go on date with someone who regret having sex with you.

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
The lesson you should learn from this is to always have a back-up plan when you go on date with someone who regret having sex with you.
OR, you could further simplify your life by not going on dates with girls that regret having sex with you!

(bada i know you said she didn't mention it until you were already en-route to the bar...just making a general point, not critiquing your actions specifically).