corrector
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2009
- Messages
- 10,385
- Reaction score
- 4,052
They do. At least they like your money.Escorts don’t provide validation, as discussed elsewhere. So no.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
They do. At least they like your money.Escorts don’t provide validation, as discussed elsewhere. So no.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
ShhhhhhhhOP low key flexing that he banged Shaq's ex-wife I see you playa lol
I hope she paid for more than just food
I saw this issue too and read sex manuals back in my teens and early 20s in great detail to learn how to be better at sex than most men.But they spend almost no time in learning how to fvck better than other men, which is what could give them the biggest advantage over their competitors...it makes no sense to me.
Thats dope bruv, my problem has always been stamina. I even purchased a STU which is a fleshlight basically Stamina training unit lol. I threw it out after a while but it did kind of help improveA good deal of this came from me spending a lot of time learning skills and techniques that many women have never had done to them by guys, or at least not done with knowledge of how to obtain the outcome they were looking for.
IMHO, guys will spend time on trying to earn more money, look better and get nicer cars, clothes, watches and cologne...
But they spend almost no time in learning how to fvck better than other men, which is what could give them the biggest advantage over their competitors...it makes no sense to me.
The rest of it comes from my ability to last pretty much as long as I want and being in shape to go extremely hard for long periods of time with minimal let up.
Usually leads to a soaked bed and a woman who is so exhausted they are unable to move or speak after and basically pass out afterwards.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.