"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
OK Dave. Look at the criteria about me that you listed. All true, however one thing stands head and shoulders above the other things. One thing makes me stand out (and leap frogs me OVER better looking, younger women who are interested in the same men as myself). Know what that one thing is? The magic ingredient?

Confidence.
Genuine unadulterated confidence. My name is BE and I am BAD ASS (said with a sly smile). That is what my attitude would tell you without me saying much at all. People find an attitude like that intriguing. In a man or a woman. Whether I'm decked out to the 9s or wearing no makeup at all. It's everything.

You lack entirely confidence in dealing with women.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
OK Dave. Look at the criteria about me that you listed. All true, however one thing stands head and shoulders above the other things. One thing makes me stand out (and leap frogs me OVER better looking, younger women who are interested in the same men as myself). Know what that one thing is? The magic ingredient?

Confidence. Genuine unadulterated confidence. My name is BE and I am BAD ASS (said with a sly smile). That is what my attitude would tell you without me saying much at all. People find an attitude like that intriguing. In a man or a woman. Whether I'm decked out to the 9s or wearing no makeup at all. It's everything.

You lack entirely confidence in dealing with women.
again, you're dealing with men, who are infinitely easier than women

put it this way, gay men are 2% of the population. i could find a male model 25 year old boyfriend in 30 seconds. You're dealing with the same concept except its 50% of the population, instead of 2%

Imagine if I approached a female model quality woman, how quickly would I get rejected? 3 seconds? Probably have the cops called me on being for a creepy stalker. The male version of that would worship me
 
Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
huh?

I'm about a 7-7.5/10 in the face but with a very good physique. I just want a woman in about the same league. When did I say I'm superior?

there are guys on dating sites who are legit 10/10 in the face who crush it. I will never be like that
Your ego is amazing.. You need to chop down your standards a bit and grow from there. Women can sense pvssy on a man, or if he's in a drought. Need to jump into the pvssy ocean and get your tongue and penis wet already....
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
Sit in any Starbucks here for longer than 10 minutes and you will want to put your headphones on to drown out the pretentious talk of the Starbucks regulars.
Also, the mainstream vibe is very left wing and feminist. So he’s kind of right, actually.
I usually attach my head-phones to a Tablet. It helps if you are actually watching something.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
The friend gave kind of a lame answer - "I'm shy". Something like that, which just leads me to believe either she's not interested in meeting anybody or she doesn't find me attractive.
Welcome to Toronto.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Welcome to Toronto.
she's Armenian though. Armenian people tend to keep their homeland values

She is prolly just not attracted to me. I saw some pictures of her next to some Russian dudes so maybe that's her taste now
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
she's Armenian though. Armenian people tend to keep their homeland values

She is prolly just not attracted to me. I saw some pictures of her next to some Russian dudes so maybe that's her taste now
Not in Toronto my friend. People tend to change in this city.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
how do I answer when she says it's so creepy weird that I'm messaging her even though I've never met her?
Then why would your cousin give you her number if she's too closed off and sour to meet new people?

It's my female cousin from Russia.

I asked her to ask her friend if she would be open or interested in meeting me. The friend gave kind of a lame answer - "I'm shy". Something like that, which just leads me to believe either she's not interested in meeting anybody or she doesn't find me attractive.
Tell her you need advice then ask her if you should grow a fu manchu

Pic related:

fu_manchu_by_silvestersang-da0djdn.jpg

It doesn't really matter what she says, as long as she gives you a real answer of some kind and not "lol idk"
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
Long distance romances seldom work, but you could at least meet the girl. There are no obligations.
Your "she'll think I'm a stalker" excuse is ridiculous.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Don´t contact her op. She is not interested. She will think you are a creep.


That´s not really what I want to say, but after reading 3 three pages I figure we should either tell you what you want to hear or forget about this thread already.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
WTF is wrong with all of us? As I suspected this was another one of his bait posts. There's no Larissa or friend of her's in Toronto, it's all made up crap to hook us in.

I've said it before mods, please take away his ability to create new threads, if he's got something worthwhile to post he can do it in ONE thread that's it.

Same sh*t different day.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
WTF is wrong with all of us? As I suspected this was another one of his bait posts. There's no Larissa or friend of her's in Toronto, it's all made up crap to hook us in.

I've said it before mods, please take away his ability to create new threads, if he's got something worthwhile to post he can do it in ONE thread that's it.

Same sh*t different day.
the blonde is my cousin, brunette is the friend. Both are spectacularly gorgeous

goddamn it I wish I still lived in Armenia. Armenian women destroy Americans in terms of quality
 

Attachments

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
the blonde is my cousin, brunette is the friend. Both are spectacularly gorgeous

goddamn it I wish I still lived in Armenia. Armenian women destroy Americans in terms of quality
Meh. First I think they're ok, sure good looking but nothing spectacular.

Second, some random pic swiped from the Internet isn't very convincing. Text her what BE suggested above and post a screenshot of your phone, maybe then I'll believe that you're not not trolling us daily with the same ole barf material. I can guarantee that she won't find it creepy. Even if she says no it's better to hear that than regret it. When will you find a woman like her again given your 30+ requirements?

Seriously man, for once act like a man by going for what you want regardless of the consequence.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Meh. First I think they're ok, sure good looking but nothing spectacular.

Second, some random pic swiped from the Internet isn't very convincing. Text her what BE suggested above and post a screenshot of your phone, maybe then I'll believe that you're not not trolling us daily with the same ole barf material. I can guarantee that she won't find it creepy. Even if she says no it's better to hear that than regret it. When will you find a woman like her again given your 30+ requirements?

Seriously man, for once act like a man by going for what you want regardless of the consequence.

not spectacular? You're drunk. Both women look perfect without makeup also. My cousin has the most perfect skin you'll ever see on a woman ever (not trying to be an incestuous, I'm very proud of my people and our women)

As far as meeting women like that. Most Armenian and Lebanese women fit all my requirements. That's probably who I have to target. I love Latinas also but it's very hard to find classy, educated, non single mom ones
 

Attachments

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
OK whatever man, now let's see that screenshot you big wuss.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
OK whatever man, now let's see that screenshot you big wuss.
lol she will ignore it or give some bull**** response like she's not looking to meet anybody


month later, she's seeing some obnoxious Russian douchebag
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top