mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
I offfered to let him hang with my uncle.Dave, you need some serious interventions. Get help soon.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
I offfered to let him hang with my uncle.Dave, you need some serious interventions. Get help soon.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
again, you're dealing with men, who are infinitely easier than womenOK Dave. Look at the criteria about me that you listed. All true, however one thing stands head and shoulders above the other things. One thing makes me stand out (and leap frogs me OVER better looking, younger women who are interested in the same men as myself). Know what that one thing is? The magic ingredient?
Confidence. Genuine unadulterated confidence. My name is BE and I am BAD ASS (said with a sly smile). That is what my attitude would tell you without me saying much at all. People find an attitude like that intriguing. In a man or a woman. Whether I'm decked out to the 9s or wearing no makeup at all. It's everything.
You lack entirely confidence in dealing with women.
Your ego is amazing.. You need to chop down your standards a bit and grow from there. Women can sense pvssy on a man, or if he's in a drought. Need to jump into the pvssy ocean and get your tongue and penis wet already....huh?
I'm about a 7-7.5/10 in the face but with a very good physique. I just want a woman in about the same league. When did I say I'm superior?
there are guys on dating sites who are legit 10/10 in the face who crush it. I will never be like that
I usually attach my head-phones to a Tablet. It helps if you are actually watching something.Sit in any Starbucks here for longer than 10 minutes and you will want to put your headphones on to drown out the pretentious talk of the Starbucks regulars.
Also, the mainstream vibe is very left wing and feminist. So he’s kind of right, actually.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Welcome to Toronto.The friend gave kind of a lame answer - "I'm shy". Something like that, which just leads me to believe either she's not interested in meeting anybody or she doesn't find me attractive.
she's Armenian though. Armenian people tend to keep their homeland valuesWelcome to Toronto.
Not in Toronto my friend. People tend to change in this city.she's Armenian though. Armenian people tend to keep their homeland values
She is prolly just not attracted to me. I saw some pictures of her next to some Russian dudes so maybe that's her taste now
Then why would your cousin give you her number if she's too closed off and sour to meet new people?how do I answer when she says it's so creepy weird that I'm messaging her even though I've never met her?
Tell her you need advice then ask her if you should grow a fu manchuIt's my female cousin from Russia.
I asked her to ask her friend if she would be open or interested in meeting me. The friend gave kind of a lame answer - "I'm shy". Something like that, which just leads me to believe either she's not interested in meeting anybody or she doesn't find me attractive.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
the blonde is my cousin, brunette is the friend. Both are spectacularly gorgeousWTF is wrong with all of us? As I suspected this was another one of his bait posts. There's no Larissa or friend of her's in Toronto, it's all made up crap to hook us in.
I've said it before mods, please take away his ability to create new threads, if he's got something worthwhile to post he can do it in ONE thread that's it.
Same sh*t different day.
Meh. First I think they're ok, sure good looking but nothing spectacular.the blonde is my cousin, brunette is the friend. Both are spectacularly gorgeous
goddamn it I wish I still lived in Armenia. Armenian women destroy Americans in terms of quality
Meh. First I think they're ok, sure good looking but nothing spectacular.
Second, some random pic swiped from the Internet isn't very convincing. Text her what BE suggested above and post a screenshot of your phone, maybe then I'll believe that you're not not trolling us daily with the same ole barf material. I can guarantee that she won't find it creepy. Even if she says no it's better to hear that than regret it. When will you find a woman like her again given your 30+ requirements?
Seriously man, for once act like a man by going for what you want regardless of the consequence.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
lol she will ignore it or give some bull**** response like she's not looking to meet anybodyOK whatever man, now let's see that screenshot you big wuss.
why buy porn when it's so freely available online?@bigdave17 don't do anything. You've nailed it (at least in your own mind) and she's already rejected you. Just go buy some more porn instead
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.