“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

My Confession

Mizael

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I don’t know where to start. I lost my biggest chance ever today. Judge me how you want, but I tried my best, AFC or not.

For 4 months a girl has been falling for me without me noticing until these last 30 drama days.

But let’s start from the very beginning:

A group of girls, man hunters, constitute of 4 girls. The first of them, probably the best looking one, is called Pamela. The second one, the cause of this disaster, Daniela. The rest, doesn’t matter.

They are always together, inseparable. Many try to penetrate the circle, but only a few succeeded.

Daniela grew interest in me, giving eye contact, smiles, and two attempt approaches, of which I did nothing, but soon this all stops. Time passes and Pamela starts playing her game?

I have caught a few ‘she checking me out?looks. But when trying to make eye contact, she acts as nothing happens, so I just thought they were talking about how cute I was. Timid or shy, I don’t know.

For the next two weeks, intensive approaches of her, a lovely Good Morning, frequent ‘Hi’s and repetitive eye contact. I loved it. First person I knew that had interest in me. First person that cute that had interest in me.

But during all that, Daniela was messing with me, or at least, I thought she was.

Although being Pamela’s close friend, Daniela gave me uncounted intensive stare, as will any high interest girl do, some of them, as long as 7-10 seconds. She fvcking confused me. That’s right, CONFUSED. Read it again if you don’t believe. CONFUSED !!!

With my straight A’s, my logical mentality didn’t function very well in this illogical world

I started to make theories, such as: Daniela helping Pamela to seduce me, or the other way around: Pamela helping Daniela to seduce me. Or, they both were trying seduce me.

I made a lot of move, but none of which lead to anything, all signs of interest disappear when I move in. They actually want to run away when I try to talk to them.

Impatient, asked one of the friends ‘which one had interest in me? but she acted like she knew nothing. So I took my chances?asked the very next one who stares at me out.

Believe or not, I asked the wrong one. Anyways, she rejected my invitation, my first rejection. LOL. Daniela rejected my invitation. Pamela was the one 'in-love'

The news spread quite quickly. Pamela was angry, furious, hurt.

I tried to explain it all in something called PIXLOG, in which many people post their pictures.

www.pixlog.net

Describing it all, respecting the first rule (never tell her u love her) and stating that I’m the prize, she updates the page, saying ‘Daniela, you can have him, I let you, he is all yours?

Im falling for her, guys, for Pamela. And a heck of oneitis of which I cant get rid of. The post of AFC Protector didn’t work on me.

Any great ideas?

Not much fish in the ocean.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
End yourself.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Bah. Oneitis is a *****.

I got over mine by getting with her and deciding thay she wasn't all that good. Maybe you should try it.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yo. um, it's AFK Protector. I help AFCs and if they don't listen I'm not gonna protect them. But AFKs (away from keyboard), I'm gonna protect their ass until they get back. So that's the history behind my screenname.

Moving forward, about your issue. Hey man. It's ok if you have oneitis. That's normal. We're never really cured of it. Kinda like cancer if you get it. But here's the thing, which one did you ask? Was it PAmela? I didn't think that was clear enough. Just let me know whichone rejected you. And why do you even feel you have a chance after she's rejected you? Remember, ******d appearances are exactlyjust that: appearances. So perhaps the other girl may be even better than the one that rejected you. Combine my tip with going for other girls. you don't gotta end it with the one who rejected you. Be friends or something and use her as social proof to bag one of her hot friends.

Good luck and answer my question.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yo. um, it's AFK Protector. I help AFCs and if they don't listen I'm not gonna protect them. But AFKs (away from keyboard), I'm gonna protect their ass until they get back. So that's the history behind my screenname.
I always wondered ya know. I thought u spelled AFC wrong or something :p

Anyways to the original poster, should move on from her. I know you still have feelings for her and (more than likely) her for you too. But judged on your past performance I still think you aint got the balls to do anything to her. That was a pretty lame move on your behalf, picking the first one that looked at you, especially since you knew very well who you wanted.

And you posted the situation online on some random website for them to see? Wow... You're wrong, there are more fish in the ocean.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
I kinda had this issue with these two girls (minus tons of EC) that were pretty hot; oddly enough the hotter one was Danielle. I asked out the one I liked more, and it turns out she had a boyfriend, but her friend, Elysse, didn't, and SHE would have said yes if I had just asked her out instead :rolleyes: .

Listen up, if you really want Pamela, you gotta explain to her what you told us. Just say it was all a misunderstanding and that you were confused as to which one of them was interested. Say you like her a lot more than you like Daniela. Depending on how she reacts, you can then ask if she wants to hang out sometime.

It's worth a shot and it's a hell of a lot better than wondering what could have been. Promise me you'll try something like that. Even if she also rejects you you'll feel MUCH better and be more able to move on.

Edit: The fact that she was so hurt, upset implies she likes you a lot, so if just explain to her what you explained to us in a sincere way, she SHOULD respond positively. If not, you'll feel much better knowing there was nothing you could do.
 
Last edited:

Mizael

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by AFK Protector
But here's the thing, which one did you ask? Was it PAmela? I didn't think that was clear enough. Just let me know whichone rejected you.
Daniela rejected, Pamela was the one. lol dummest thing i ever done.
i try to get over it..
 

Mizael

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
39
And you posted the situation online on some random website for them to see? Wow... You're wrong, there are more fish in the ocean.
she wont talk to me. already have no friends, and now have one more hating me!!?? no way!! told her that after all that, dont hate me. but she acts as i never existed.
 

Mizael

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by wcknightjr
I kinda had this issue with these two girls (minus tons of EC) that were pretty hot; oddly enough the hotter one was Danielle. I asked out the one I liked more, and it turns out she had a boyfriend, but her friend, Elysse, didn't, and SHE would have said yes if I had just asked her out instead :rolleyes: .

Listen up, if you really want Pamela, you gotta explain to her what you told us. Just say it was all a misunderstanding and that you were confused as to which one of them was interested. Say you like her a lot more than you like Daniela. Depending on how she reacts, you can then ask if she wants to hang out sometime.

It's worth a shot and it's a hell of a lot better than wondering what could have been. Promise me you'll try something like that. Even if she also rejects you you'll feel MUCH better and be more able to move on.

Edit: The fact that she was so hurt, upset implies she likes you a lot, so if just explain to her what you explained to us in a sincere way, she SHOULD respond positively. If not, you'll feel much better knowing there was nothing you could do.
i DID explain to her, honestly, she replyed with 'u can have him Daniela, he's all yours' but anyway. thanks

oh, i told her 'like i will give myself that easily to anyone, they must deserve it.' hope that was not too cruel lol
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mizael

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
39
You're wrong, there are more fish in the ocean. [/B]

if u lived here, u might have a different opinion lol, unless u go for the younger ones :eek: 12 years old:confused: ?
 
Top