Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my computer is ruining my life!!!!!!!!!

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had some what of the sameproblem as you...only i didn't getoff my computer because ofa video game called COUNTER STRIKE!

What I did was just realize that everyone else I knew washaving so muchmorefun OFF the computer and I just FORCED myself to stop using it so often.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a home bussiness so its not as bad to be on the computer all the time but sometimes I can't seem to get off the computer either. You're not alone, you just need a dream.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am kind of starting to feel the same way, i don't have too many problems but i think pulling the computer apart is something i might do (or take a vital component out and get rid of it) as i am spending a bit too much time on it. If i actually need to use it for work or study purposes later on i will still have it. this will probably be my last post on this site as i think it has served its purpose. so long.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same way. Don't dismantle your computer. Instead when ever your friends go out, have them drag you out with them. Eventually if you start going out a few nights a week you meet new people, and then you start to go out with them.

Rinse and repeat. Like another post said, the computer isn't your problem. Boredom is, find something to spice up your life.

On a side note, I've got to follow my own advice.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My computer is too useful to stop using, so i will only use for short periods of time. The internet is the only problem i sort of have.