Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my chances of getting this girl pregnant with a condom?

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Guys so I talked to this girl and she claims she got her period but it was 5 days late. But iead online girls can get something that resembles a period even while being prego. Am i in the clear since she says she got a period? Thx
Please relax. She's not pregnant. Have her take a pregnancy test if you can't sleep at night. You had a condom on. If you search for horror stories on the internet about anything, you will find them.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. But do consider I did not pull out right after cumming. I was losing my erection a little and the condom was still on but I'm afraid some of it could have come out after not pulling out. So basically I cummed then kept going for another 30-60 seconds. Looking at her Facebook she's saying she's real tired for some reason the last few days and her eating schedule is different.

I can't help but worry. I put it behind me for a while but I'm still worried. she claimed her period was normal but she said " well blood coming out is normal right?" Then I told her its not normal if its spotting or lighter. Then she just brushed it off and said its normal there's no baby in me. This is a good lesson for me not to have drunk sloppy sex. My memory is foggy and it bugs me.

Most girls though don't get any bleeding after they are pregnant right?

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How does the story end? I'm freaking out about my own situation. I broke a condom after 3 thrusts I didn't nut in her, but there could be pre ejaculatory come in her. I jacked off 8 hours earlier and peed before "sex". I am a pothead.

Sorry to highjack your thread man. Your story sounds important and other people like me could learn from it. There should be a whole forum about birth control because if you get this DJ stuff to work, problems like this will happen.

Good luck