Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my chances of getting this girl pregnant with a condom?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

So basically I have been having good luck with girls lately. I met this girl from maylasia that is 20 and we had sex. I would say we had intercourse for about 25-35 mins total. My condom slipped off during midway but I think it happen when she got off top me and it was before I cummed. Anyways I changed my condom and then we went at it again. She was on top of me when I cummed. As far as I know my condom was on when I cummed.

But stupidly instead of pulling out after cumming I let her keep riding me for like another 30 seconds. I realize now that this could have made the *** leak out of the base of my condom possibly. I was drunk and really don't know if any did leak out. Not sure if it helps or not but I was on my back when I cummed with her on top.

I'm so paranoid of STDs I didn't read up on the facts of pregnancy. Just figured it was hard to be girls pregnant. I have no clue if this girl was in birth control or not either. She goes to college here in the USA though. This happened about 15 days ago and I'm worried sick I will have go pay child support and take care of a kid from a one night stand. Should I be real worried here guys? I know when I cummed my condom was on but I'm not sure if I left an air bubble also at the end either. I did maybe have a quick slip off but way before cumming. Any advice guys? Thanks

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's happened to me a couple of times but no babies.
I'd say the chances are very slim that a sperm could swim all the way from the vaginal opening up into the uterus.
I'm no expert though. Anyone got any clues?

And next time, make sure you pull out straight after you cvm, while holding the base of the condom tightly.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should get a vasectomy, I did, best decision a man could ever make! Never have to worry about ****

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yea I will be sure to pull out right away. My only concern is I went a little soft after cumming. I lost half of the erection but I know the condom was no matter what at least half on when we were done. It was most likely 75% on just maybe slipped up the shaft a little. But I remember seeing the *** at the top. Yea so basically since I cummed laying on my back it means sperm would have to of leaked out the base and only the opening of her vagina would touch that right?

Most likely the sperm needs to shoot into her right? But my condom blocked that. Crap this is a good lesson for me not to have drunk sex. Any other guys got feedback? Thanks

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worrying about this has ruined my holidays. Do I have a major chance of getting her pregnant here?

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive done this before. One time i came super early and didnt want her to know so i kept banging her with the used condom on. No babies.

Its actually not that easy to get a girl prego as some people have you think. If you had any type of protection on the condom has spermicide, and it was over the tip. Shes not prego.

Next time you freak out like this, get her plan B within 72 hours. I've spent probably around 500 dollars on the stuff, but its better than hundreds of thousands of dollars on a kid. You can get it at any pharmacy, usually 40 bucks or so.

And just to edit, if you really want to ease your pain (depending on how long its been), they now have an emergency contraceptive that works up to a week.

If that still doesnt ease your pain, save up about 600 dollars for the abortion pill. And when she doesnt get prego, you now have 600 dollars to play with.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Jay. Yea the condom was over on for sure when I got done. I used a trojan...not sure about the spermicadal condom or not. But I do know I cummed into the condom and I didnt notice any rips or tears or anything like that. Odds are I should be safe huh? I just read a lot of horror stories over at yahoo answers and it scares me guys saying they got girls pregant while wearing condom etc.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you guys have one night stands with peace of mind? I now feel like condoms can fail and could ruin my future. I'm so scared I got this girl pregnant.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
How can you guys have one night stands with peace of mind? I now feel like condoms can fail and could ruin my future. I'm so scared I got this girl pregnant.
99.9% safe - with the exception of them breaking/ slipping off. But as long as you pull out the spermicide and distance should prevent pregnancy.

Does she have a way to contact you?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks purefilth. Do you think I have a big risk consider my condom slipped out way before I cummed? But when I did *** the condom was on. But I cummed inside the condom and did not pull out.

Dumbly I let her continue riding me for another say 30 seconds after I cummed. My condom was still on though but im worried it could has pushed *** out of the base of the condom. It was a standard trojan condom though. Do you think I could have gotten her pregnant? I dont know if she was on birth control or not. She added me on facebook and everything seems normal so far. It has been around 17 days now since we had sex. Im so worried this sucks.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys so I talked to this girl and she claims she got her period but it was 5 days late. But iead online girls can get something that resembles a period even while being prego. Am i in the clear since she says she got a period? Thx

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, she must have been a wildebeast for you to be this scared.

Your in clear

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah if youre this paranoid then stop spraying your DNA inside random chicks. Pullout plus condoms equals virtually zero chance of pregnancy.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Hah if youre this paranoid then stop spraying your DNA inside random chicks. Pullout plus condoms equals virtually zero chance of pregnancy.
Yes. I know that sometimes a whole team of wild horses couldn't pull your arse backwards when you're about to cvm inside a chick - even with a condom.

But you should do it. I used to love fvcking chicks with a condom, pulling out, pulling the condom off and spraying all over their tyts. With practice, you can get quite good at it and, as JoeMarron says, zero chance of pregnancy. :cheer:

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
I just read a lot of horror stories over at yahoo answers and it scares me guys saying they got girls pregant while wearing condom etc.
Stay away from yahoo answers dude. It's nothing but 12 & 13 year olds and feminists living in lala land. Those guys's situations were probably way more complicated than they make it sound, if it were really a guy at all. Finding good unbiased advice on there is like finding a needle in a haystack

gottagetthatgirl said:
Guys so I talked to this girl and she claims she got her period but it was 5 days late. But iead online girls can get something that resembles a period even while being prego. Am i in the clear since she says she got a period? Thx
If her period is normal flow now, you should be good. If she was really stressed out (because she thought she was pregnant) that can make her period date irregular. I've had my share of close calls too dude. Don't worry she's not pregnant.