Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My cardio plan for lockdown: Invested in a WaterRower

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's neat seeing pictures of your set up. No mirrors?
Lol these are my playground for more than 7 years.. The only mirrors i see when im walking at the mall and seeing how good i am, and enjoying the Validation that hot women gave me.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which barbell you like better? the straight one?
The curved one where my future gf can play with light setup and for myself to do the superset bicept curls and 12 kg single dumbell for powerlift curls.. Those magnetic resistance crosstrainer giving the same experience and feedback on my feet same as the commercial ones that i use at gym..

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
hmm.
its funny, I try to prepare for my future boyfriend too.
I have 2 of most sporting equipment (bikes, rackets, skiis((no boots yet for him)), life jackets, extra sparring wraps, running belts, rods, gu ns...) Going to be a little selfish and just buy weightlifting equip. for myself only.
I used to say all that was for my future husband but now I know its boyfriend only.
Good attitudes Focal. Thanks for pictures. Its energising and interesting to see other's setups.

I decided on a cheaper place to live so even less square feet than here, so no bench or machines but I intend to get more plates at least and I'll pick up my skipping rope at the house later today to have here.

There's a lot of freedom having your own cardio crosstrainer there. There's that climbing a staircase one that I really like. That might be my second machine after a rower like Xeno has.
Far into the future though for the weight and dedicated gym room I want in my future space...maybe 3 years? We'll see.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.
its funny, I try to prepare for my future boyfriend too.
I have 2 of most sporting equipment (bikes, rackets, skiis((no boots yet for him)), life jackets, extra sparring wraps, running belts, rods, gu ns...) Going to be a little selfish and just buy weightlifting equip. for myself only.
I used to say all that was for my future husband but now I know its boyfriend only.
Good attitudes Focal. Thanks for pictures. Its energising and interesting to see other's setups.

I decided on a cheaper place to live so even less square feet than here, so no bench or machines but I intend to get more plates at least and I'll pick up my skipping rope at the house later today to have here.

There's a lot of freedom having your own cardio crosstrainer there. There's that climbing a staircase one that I really like. That might be my second machine after a rower like Xeno has.
Far into the future though for the weight and dedicated gym room I want in my future space...maybe 3 years? We'll see.
Well thats so fvcking good plans.. Im glad your passion towards your own well-being were put on your top priority, for women i suggest the same setup that i have, only lighter maybe max 28kg for bench setup and 6 kg single db for bicept curls, those crosstrainer have endless numbers of benefits, shapping your hips and having great ass, i repeat, HAVING GREAT ASS, stronger bone stucture, burning fat at multiplying rates even hours after using it ure still in fat burning state, for my age at 40 the women im sleeping with 4 of them saying im 32ish.. I guess at 65 i wont look old at all.

Edited.. 28kg for bench

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got my resistance bands in a few days ago; definitely an alternative to weights. Feels good to have my entire body sore after a YouTube workout, after several weeks of gyms being closed.

Still looking for dumbbells once things calm down for the second wave of COVID.
I doubt gym will open anytime soon those bussines were screwed, even if it open i wont go in there.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
oh! I didn't know you @ me. Where do I get that notification? must be turned off, sorry man.
What is this? is that an ebay symbol? I don't know ebay yet.
This sounds amazing. cheap, cheap. @Vice just wrote he's looking for dumbbells

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh! I didn't know you @ me. Where do I get that notification? must be turned off, sorry man.
What is this? is that an ebay symbol? I don't know ebay yet.
This sounds amazing. cheap, cheap. @Vice just wrote he's looking for dumbbells
That means closures are happening around us very very soon from this bussines neing close-down there will be lots of left over used gym item on the sale.. Cheap cheap