“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

My buddy ****blocked my threesome possibility... Damn!!!

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
In this bar,

The girl comes to talk to my buddy,

Then sees me, and in five minutes, she and her friend ask me to take two of them home...

My buddy jumps in from the back,

"May I join in"

"No" says the tall girl..

"Why?" asks he.. Stupid question...

"You are too short" is the answer..

Instead of leaving me alone,

He starts hitting on the smaller of the two...

The taller gets pissed...


Starts drinking,gets drunk, and *****es around..

Later on my friend excused himself, saying he should have left...

I had to forgive him...

As I am the one girls usually approach or go "wow" for...

But it will be a story for my website...


NEVER ASK WHY...

THE ANSWER WIL NOT BE SOMETHING YOU LIKE..

NOR WILL YOU BE ABLE TO CHANGE ANYTHING...

AND CHOOSE WHO YOU ARE IN THE GAME WITH!

TARGET NEED TO SUIT THE GUNS...

YOU CANNOT SLAP A FLY WITH A TOMAHAWK,

NOR HUNT A TANK WITH A FLY SWAPPER...

CHOOSE YOUR GUNS - BUDDIES - WISELY...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Seks Appeal

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
It is guys like you who give me hope...

I mean, look at your case...

Girls are usually approaching you and going "wow" for you.
Two girls see you, and within five minutes of meeting you, want to take you home for a threesome.

Despite all that, you spend all your time in front of the computer philosophizing nonsense. On average, you have posted 3-4 times a week on this website (88 posts in last 5 months). No doubt you also spend much time reading replies and other threads and updating your own website.

Good God! man.. why?

Don't hang around here. You seem to be a natural DJ. I am not joking (see pic4). If I were in your shoes, I wouldnt be here on this site among ugly chumps trying to pump themselves up and scam their way into a girl's panties. I would just go outside and stand somewhere and let girls approach me for twosomes and threesomes.

Pics of Captain Caveman:
pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5

But inspite of your good fortune, you feel the need to hang around here for advice. This makes me think that not everything is what it seems on the surface.

Either God made you a total idiot/chump on the inside or you are a seks-maniac who needs a never ending supply of pu55y.

Very interesting..
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by captn caveman
I
NEVER ASK WHY...

THE ANSWER WIL NOT BE SOMETHING YOU LIKE..

NOR WILL YOU BE ABLE TO CHANGE ANYTHING...

AND CHOOSE WHO YOU ARE IN THE GAME WITH!

TARGET NEED TO SUIT THE GUNS...

YOU CANNOT SLAP A FLY WITH A TOMAHAWK,

NOR HUNT A TANK WITH A FLY SWAPPER...

CHOOSE YOUR GUNS - BUDDIES - WISELY...
That's quite the quote :D
As for the dude posting here, 4 posts a week, that takes about 3 minutes if you have broadband, I'm sure he has plenty of time left to live his life the way he wants to live it huh.
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Funny,

The guy who ****blocked me sits right behind me..

He almost ****blocked the birthday guy - the pic is taken at a bday party - from the black haired chick in the back...


And,

Seks Appeal

You are right, there was something wrong...

I had/have confidence etc, but I used to be nice guy,

The problem...

Thought it would be not wise to be an ******* with the good looks... AFC raising society...

I got good girls.. Dated...

But there was something wrong... I was too nice...

Then I found David Deangelo,

I was always good with women, after I realized my power, so after the 20s.. But he opened my eyes... Then I found this...

And pluff... Wellcome the guy who fits into the thread,
But understands what to do...

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18309


Nowadays I go out to find stories for my page...

The complete text for this story will be in my next update, hopefully this weekend...

And yes,

I am a sex crazed maniac...

Too much is never enough...




And sosuave is like a hobby...

Some good writers here,

And some good advice on life, and women...
 
Top