my bestfriend

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
ATTENTION ALL HOSPITAL STAFF...

We are missing a pair of balls. Yes, human testicicles. If found, please return to operating room 2, where (s)heMan is currently getting stichted up.
:crackup:

Awesome post!

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, when a friend does this you can either go with it or watch her become uninterested and not even be your friend anymore. I've tried to "preserve the friendship," but every time it just ends with no friendship or sex leftover. So DO THIS.

You'll probably lose the friendship anyway because she'll see it as a rejection of her desire for something more. Either lose her for good or fvck her. Hmmmm I wonder what I'd decide on?

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
kontrollex

i guess your right in the fact that im worried about being in a situation where if i sleep with her i will end up wanting more and its quite possible as she is increadibly sexy! i know there is no chance of us being a couple though. she is waaaaaaaaaaaay to much high maintenance for me. if feelings do develop though then our friendship will be ruined or at least affected which is the last thing i want.

in answer to some of your questions, we have always been very affectionate with each other and she is probably now more than always. everytime we hang out we are always more into each other than any other couples around us. before though it was just comfortable with both of us knowing it meant nothing

However i know she gets off on guys attention and wants every guy to want to fu#k her. this is why im so confused about her intentions. it still does not make sense after so long she has suddenly become so attracted to me.

anyway catching up with her on the weekend so only time will tell. if she keeps saying she wants to bl^w me i might have to give in:)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were spinning plates you'd have never started this thread.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so because it's possible something may go wrong eventually, don't **** her right?

PLEASE STOP CHATTING SH1T AND FVCK HER BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"waaaaaaaaaaaay to much high maintenance"

1. Appearance means everything. Check!

"it was just comfortable with both of us knowing it meant nothing"

2. Little secrets between you both that only you both can understand. Check!

"i know there is no chance of us being a couple"

3. Knowing instinctively there is no loyalty in her character but not being able to turn away from the drama. Check!

"However i know she gets off on guys attention and wants every guy to want to fu#k her."

4. Most importantly she craves attention like there's no tomorrow, like attention were going out of style soon and she had to get in as much as possible before that happened. Check!

Yep...

Go do a forum search for borderline or histrionic.

She's one of those which means she's incapable of any interaction more complicated than being fvcked anyway.

The reason she's all over you now is because you're the one guy who hasn't immediately given in to her sexual temptations and as a result you are the ultimate trophy fvck for her and the guy she is probably painting her false love fantasy man image onto.

So fvck her already but only after she begins throwing herself at you again.

Its best to wait until she starts throwing herself at you again because histrionics want to be the innocent victims of your desire so that they can maintain their delusion based childlike innocence.

Why have you two been such great friends you may wonder?

You likely have Avoidant Personality Disorder or at least strong traits of the condition and its these types of men or women HPD's most often seek out as best friends for life (BFF hehehe) since the avoidance aspect of APD is kind of a counter point personality to the HPD seeking what the APD fears most ie attention.

The disorders balance eachother out in a way.

Oh and Rollo and Shaunuk are correct.

Besides that I can tell you are enjoying the mental drama of the question "should I fvck her or should I not?"

Thinking about this is delicious for you and it is no surprise as thats what HPD's get their victims addicted to that of course being their own dramatic lifestyle and cravings.

Plus it doesn't help that many of the men they target find life to be boring so when the HPD comes along and injects drama of some kind into that man's life he suddenly feels alive for the very first time.

Kind of like how you are probably feeling at this moment.

"if feelings do develop though then our friendship will be ruined or at least affected which is the last thing i want."

If you snub the HPD's advances they usually forgive you and go back to being your friend after a while but you have to be gentle about things and let them know you value your friendship with them too much to ruin it. The HPD will accept that kind of explanation but probably desire you even more as you resisted her.

Well that or to avoid facing the pain of a true rejection where they believe they have no possibility of getting what they want ever from you they may paint you black which means you will literally become dead to them in their mind and there is no way for you to reverse this.

Also the friendship doesn't have to be affected on your part, you simply have to work to retrain your brain and not just settle for the idea that you are stuck with the way you think about things and scenarios now.