Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My best friend got a very attactive female (he's 30 and she's 18)

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is 30 and I wouldn't call him handsome, just average looking, even he says this and by the way, I'm not putting him down. The female who he's going out with is a very attractive 18 year old.

He's female friend came with a friend (that 18 year old) some time ago to this bar and my friend was talking to her friend and also asked the 18 year old how old is she and maybe some more questions. He was confident in front of all of them.

He randomly FB messaged this female while he was drunk saying 'would you like to go out for a drink' and even my best friend was shocked to hear it was positive.

He does have confidence (over the years he has been going to bars and chatting to females and also has sex with women twice a week).

He can talk and banter with females.

He's been texting her and it's all banter.

I guess it's all his social/conversation skills with social proof.

Just put this thread up for inspiration.

Last edited:

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend also said she said she has a lot of guys after her/trying to talk to her and even my friend he's getting a bit nervous. Not sure if she's trying to make him jealous lol.

So he's pulling back texting and trying to show he's not too interested in her/he's got a life.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to diminish his success(es)... But at 18, it will definitely be a "it was your turn" thing. For those of us north of 30, it's worth trying to remember what your time horizons were back in your late teens and 20's. Three months was a LTR. A year was an eternity. Hitting age 30, inconceivable. Hope he has fun and makes the most of it...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the same position and it doesnt surprise me

I mean, have you met any 18 year old dudes? They are total fvck ups. I know one at work hes 6"5 but acts like a shy little girl

30 is really just late 20's. There is no magic wand that turns you into a different person when you wake up on your 30th. Youre pretty much the same guy as you were at 26

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to diminish his success(es)... But at 18, it will definitely be a "it was your turn" thing. For those of us north of 30, it's worth trying to remember what your time horizons were back in your late teens and 20's. Three months was a LTR. A year was an eternity. Hitting age 30, inconceivable. Hope he has fun and makes the most of it...
Yeah, 18 year olds dont tend to stick around. They’re the most fickle women you can find too.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend is 30 and I wouldn't call him handsome, just average looking, even he says this and by the way, I'm not putting him down. The female who he's going out with is a very attractive 18 year old.

He's female friend came with a friend (that 18 year old) some time ago to this bar and my friend was talking to her friend and also asked the 18 year old how old is she and maybe some more questions. He was confident in front of all of them.

He randomly FB messaged this female while he was drunk saying 'would you like to go out for a drink' and even my best friend was shocked to hear it was positive.

He does have confidence (over the years he has been going to bars and chatting to females and also has sex with women twice a week).

Has he banged her or just messaged her?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's looking to bang her however only messaged her.

He is in a sticky situation. I think the 18 year old misinterpetated a light-hearted joke which she's stopped communicated with him frequently.

He really hopes it happens within a week.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged 18yo and 19yo colleagues

It’s not that great

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 28 and 29 I was having sex regularly with girls that age, sex itself was not the best but the experience was amazing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Men peak late. Women peak early.

Top form smv ftw

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He is in a sticky situation. I think the 18 year old misinterpetated a light-hearted joke which she's stopped communicated with him frequently.

Then nothing happened how is this even a thread? About what? Messaging some chick? Lmao...wow.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the same position and it doesnt surprise me

I mean, have you met any 18 year old dudes? They are total fvck ups. I know one at work hes 6"5 but acts like a shy little girl

30 is really just late 20's. There is no magic wand that turns you into a different person when you wake up on your 30th. Youre pretty much the same guy as you were at 26
Agreed but a hapd century+ of feminism and misandry is not without consequences.

The difference is, 18-30 woman walks off the plank. A man from 18-30 can acquire looks, money, and game. A woman with silver isn't as attractive as a man withbsaltband pepper. SMV is not the same for men and women. Men must execute their burden of performance. By 30, bulking season usually kicks off in women. Conveniently, she is ready to play house. A dude at 30 looks more masculine, can grow a Beard, likely has more not less game then he did at 18.

What you recognised is, 99% of guys urinate from the seated position. No game, dae bod, marries a due single moms or epiphany phase late 20s bar star beat up Booty call of Chad and Tyrone. #cucks

Balls to the wall game 18-20. Don't go full retard at pickup. Acquire competence, get paper right, save, and make moves. By MD to late 20s, have a general crystal clear path, a target or goal to aim for.

I don't recommend my come up. Ironically enough, I'd be divorce raped and financial ruins. I feel bad for men coming up. Its a mess. I saw a young guy run away from a girl. The current crop of men are pathetic. It makes pulling easier.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I picked up a girl 18-23.

Sparks from go. She was a dud.

Fuse lit. And nothing.

Pickup was out of meet Joe black. Was Hollywood. Was Alex 4x rule. Multiple approaches. Rush hour, Pickup, and a lot of leadin. Digits acquired.

Seed the pickup. Begin with the end in mind.

Unfortunately, she was a college girl feminist SJWs moments from false accusations. Obv I hit the ejection button, made out, and I never saw her again.

There's a level of coldness that Robert Green speaks of in the book laws of human nature. Its ideal with game, Pickup, pulling, going balls deep, and execution in the business world. Low in agreeableness ftw. New girls are turning 18/19/20/21 everyday.

Act accordingly. Its not about xyz girl. Its cultivation of being That Man.

Life's too ****ing boring not to try.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it generally plays out if a guy has his **** together. Unfortunately what you commonly get in the community are guys who don't have much going for them spending days, months, sometimes years on end analyzing how to get chicks. There is no pay off in that when you are at the bottom of the totem poll. Success with chicks is directly proportional to personal success in all areas. Why you think most guys have never heard of/messed with pua but still get laid?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it generally plays out if a guy has his **** together. Unfortunately what you commonly get in the community are guys who don't have much going for them spending days, months, sometimes years on end analyzing how to get chicks. There is no pay off in that when you are at the bottom of the totem poll. Success with chicks is directly proportional to personal success in all areas. Why you think most guys have never heard of/messed with pua but still get laid?
Also why do you find that many of the guys who have success at the clubs make up sh!t about themselves that sounds attractive to get laid? Dazzle chicks with BS for a night to get laid and then bounce...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also why do you find that many of the guys who have success at the clubs make up sh!t about themselves that sounds attractive to get laid? Dazzle chicks with BS for a night to get laid and then bounce...
If the chick is into the guy he can practically say anything. It doesn't really matter what he says, so long as he says something to keep the conversation going.
I have seen the opposite where the woman did not like the guy and the guy tried to talk to himself up. The woman would think of him as an *******, a misogynist/creep. You just have to remember this rule: if she likes you, aka you are "preselected", you can hardly do any wrong.