Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My best DJ move so far...

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was driving home about a week ago and there was a BIG traffic jam. So I notice a taxi cab on my left full of girls ready to party (by their looks). On second look, I realized there where four girls and one guy, and two of the girls where laughing and looking at me. When I tried to hold eye contact with any of them they would giggle and look down, just to look back again 30 seconds later.

Before I found this site I would have never done anything about it. But here it comes the DJ bible put to practice.

I wrote my name and number in a piece of paper... waited a while so the cars started moving again and then drove close to the taxi window, handed the piece of paper to the closest (and hottest) girl, smiled and said: "Call me..." Then drove away.

I was really not expecting them to call me, it was just an exercise but guess what? One hour later my cell phone rings... Thanks sosuave!!!!

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... it was big hairy dude called Ian in a Harley with a tattoo on his right arm that said "Mama Didn't Love Me" :D

Actually they called me from a bar and I met them there... I ended up hanging out with four girls (one of them had a boyfriend who was also there and ended being a pretty cool dude) and collecting a few numbers. They were not one-night-stand material, but that's good 'cause I just moved to town and I prefer to expand my social network.

Cheers.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats!

It WAS a bold move. You should of asked for their's though.

I never like giving my number away, because it is only opening a window to bad experiences.

Girls calling all the time, prank calls, harrassement ... ect

Next time, ask for their number instead. (The hottest one like you said).

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
DZ,

Yeah I would have normally done that... but I had just a few seconds to make the move and she would have probably freaked out, so I took the risk and handed my number.

Normally I give one of my email addresses (not the main one of course) when a girl asks for my number. That way I can screen her before we actually exchange numbers.

Now, sometimes you have to break your own rules to get what you want.

Cheers.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
...and it was some biker who found ur number written on the wall of a public toilet advertising free man-love??
rofl! that cracked me up :D

Ice_Berg_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did sosuave or the dj bible help you grow a set of balls?
Just wondering
What happened was you saw an opportunity and went for it, congratulations !
I'd like to hear what happened after they called you

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice move, girls dig that shyt a lot. when man shows that he got ballzzzz

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice_Berg… see, the thing is, we all have a set of balls; the problem is many of us don’t realize we do.

I guess the DJ bible and many of the great posts on these forums just made me realize I had always been too concerned about what girls thought about me, especially when I approached them. It all helped me overcome the fear. I really never had too much trouble getting girls, however I have become so much sharper at it since. I aim for better targets now too. And I would have never made a move like the taxicab one before either.

Let me illustrate it:

Imagine you’re walking along the bank of a river, and suddenly you see an incredibly interesting looking gal on the other side. You think about crossing the river, but you look at the water, and it’s flowing so fast you think you will drown if you dare to lay a foot on it. You think to yourself, there’s no way I can cross this river, and there is not a bridge in miles, so you give up all hope and you lose your chance. Now what if I told you the river and the white waters are all part of your imagination. They were not there and you had never anything to lose if you tried to cross it.

When I saw that hot girl in the taxicab I just knew that if I didn’t make a move I would have lost my chance… gone forever. I had nothing to lose and much to gain (I’m dating her now)

Do not let your imagined fears get in the way to a happier life.

Cheers.