"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My best DJ move so far...

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
everywhere
I was driving home about a week ago and there was a BIG traffic jam. So I notice a taxi cab on my left full of girls ready to party (by their looks). On second look, I realized there where four girls and one guy, and two of the girls where laughing and looking at me. When I tried to hold eye contact with any of them they would giggle and look down, just to look back again 30 seconds later.

Before I found this site I would have never done anything about it. But here it comes the DJ bible put to practice.

I wrote my name and number in a piece of paper... waited a while so the cars started moving again and then drove close to the taxi window, handed the piece of paper to the closest (and hottest) girl, smiled and said: "Call me..." Then drove away.

I was really not expecting them to call me, it was just an exercise but guess what? One hour later my cell phone rings... Thanks sosuave!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
everywhere
Yeah... it was big hairy dude called Ian in a Harley with a tattoo on his right arm that said "Mama Didn't Love Me" :D

Actually they called me from a bar and I met them there... I ended up hanging out with four girls (one of them had a boyfriend who was also there and ended being a pretty cool dude) and collecting a few numbers. They were not one-night-stand material, but that's good 'cause I just moved to town and I prefer to expand my social network.

Cheers.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Congrats!

It WAS a bold move. You should of asked for their's though.

I never like giving my number away, because it is only opening a window to bad experiences.

Girls calling all the time, prank calls, harrassement ... ect

Next time, ask for their number instead. (The hottest one like you said).
 

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
everywhere
DZ,

Yeah I would have normally done that... but I had just a few seconds to make the move and she would have probably freaked out, so I took the risk and handed my number.

Normally I give one of my email addresses (not the main one of course) when a girl asks for my number. That way I can screen her before we actually exchange numbers.

Now, sometimes you have to break your own rules to get what you want.

Cheers.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Originally posted by dementia
...and it was some biker who found ur number written on the wall of a public toilet advertising free man-love??
rofl! that cracked me up :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice_Berg_1

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Canada
How did sosuave or the dj bible help you grow a set of balls?
Just wondering
What happened was you saw an opportunity and went for it, congratulations !
I'd like to hear what happened after they called you
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
nice move, girls dig that shyt a lot. when man shows that he got ballzzzz
 

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
everywhere
Ice_Berg… see, the thing is, we all have a set of balls; the problem is many of us don’t realize we do.

I guess the DJ bible and many of the great posts on these forums just made me realize I had always been too concerned about what girls thought about me, especially when I approached them. It all helped me overcome the fear. I really never had too much trouble getting girls, however I have become so much sharper at it since. I aim for better targets now too. And I would have never made a move like the taxicab one before either.

Let me illustrate it:

Imagine you’re walking along the bank of a river, and suddenly you see an incredibly interesting looking gal on the other side. You think about crossing the river, but you look at the water, and it’s flowing so fast you think you will drown if you dare to lay a foot on it. You think to yourself, there’s no way I can cross this river, and there is not a bridge in miles, so you give up all hope and you lose your chance. Now what if I told you the river and the white waters are all part of your imagination. They were not there and you had never anything to lose if you tried to cross it.

When I saw that hot girl in the taxicab I just knew that if I didn’t make a move I would have lost my chance… gone forever. I had nothing to lose and much to gain (I’m dating her now)

Do not let your imagined fears get in the way to a happier life.

Cheers.
 
Top