"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My best approach ever... MUST READ!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
So I was out at a bar downtown last night with 2 of my buddies. These 2 amazing blondes(one is a 10 and the other a 9). I don't give out high rankings often, but trust me, these girls were smokin' hot.

The 10 is about 6 feet tall, blue eyes. They were talkin with these 2 guys who seemed to be with them. As soon as those 2 guys walked away I walked up to them and started chattin' with the 6 foot tall HB10 girl. She is probably 27 or 28, so I grabbed her left hand gently and looked for a ring. I do this with the older girls so I know if they are married or not. She had a ring on, so I said, "what are you doing still going out?" She said she rarely goes out, but she was out that night because she was on a connecting flight in my city and her friend wanted to go out.

I asked her what city she lives in and she said L.A. I asked her what she did in L.A. and she said, "i work out there." I said, "is that what people do nowadays?" She laughed and then we chatted a bit more. She was very friendly, asking me what I do and what not. Early in the conversation I had asked her name, but forgot it as the conversation progressed. Since I know no one in L.A. is actually from L.A., I asked her where she is originally from. She said, "Sweden, do you know where that is?" I said, "yeah, it's in Massachusetts, right?" She laughed again.

I didn't want to hit on a married woman too long, so I was ready to eject. I was happy that I had the balls to approach this HOT blonde and have a nice, funny conversation with her, while busting her balls a bit. So I said, "well, it was nice talkin' to you. what was your name again?" She said Victoria, so I said, "well cya around, Victoria," and just walked off.

Shortly after a guy came up to me and asked me if I knew who I had just talked to. I said no, and he said, "Victoria Silvstedt."
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
What city do you live in? That's a pretty neat story.

Victoria

Is she a pr0n star or what? There are a bunch of pics of her naked that come up when I type her name in Google.
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
holy **** dude! that woman is a babe lol I have a couple of posters of her in my room. Man, major props for having the balls to approach a girl like that - I wish I could do that ;)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'll give her a 7 maybe an 8 on a good day - not impressed!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
most people give her a 10. that's why she's a playmate and pin up. I expect that she sees herself as a 10 as well, and would naturally be as hard to game as one.
Trying to impress ppl by going "oh, she's nothing...6..7 maybe.. i fvck 10 chicks like her every wk.." is clearly just disqualifying the guy to try and make yourself feel bigger.
 

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
Nice job Knicknack. That took some balls.

I don't rate her as high like some guys but if I saw her one night I would still find her very hard to approach. How did you open her?
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
Trying to impress ppl by going "oh, she's nothing...6..7 maybe.. i fvck 10 chicks like her every wk.." is clearly just disqualifying the guy to try and make yourself feel bigger.
Um, that or.... some people dont give out 10's. She damn sure aint perfect to be getting a 10.... so i gave her almost a perfect in my books... an 8.5. The highest score I normally give ie 9, and rarely a 9.5.. so an 8.5 would be damned high.
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by wolfie

Trying to impress ppl by going "oh, she's nothing...6..7 maybe.. i fvck 10 chicks like her every wk.." is clearly just disqualifying the guy to try and make yourself feel bigger.
exactly dood... They take a positive story and try and find a way to knock a person off their high by finding or making something negative. Then they only say the negative and nothing else. ~Zappa
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Revlis
Nice job Knicknack. That took some balls.

I don't rate her as high like some guys but if I saw her one night I would still find her very hard to approach. How did you open her?
"hey what's up. what's your name?"

i basically use that every time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
great job man. bit of a turn off that she poses naked...no wonder she didn't really tell you what she does for a living!
 
Top