Squy
Master Don Juan
Maybe he doesnt like you anymore, instead of dumping you, he chose to kiss you so terrible that YOU would dump him instead...Just a theory.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by redcutie69
hey guys,
thanks a lot for all your advice. Last night was wierd he kissed me and i was like oh great. But somehow he became a really good kisser and i couldn't keep my lips off his. hehe . So i was really relieved that i didn't have to talk to him about it. lol Thanks so much you guys! luv ya! :-*
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by Kwah
oooh, I hear stories about finnish Chicks, Are they true? I'm going to Europe next year and want to know what countries are the most fun.
ABM was kidding, hes my buddy.Originally posted by ABM
All i got to say.. is dont listen to whatsupwiddat.. he too, is a moron![]()