Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my b/f is a bad kisser!!! plz help!!!!!!

redcutie69

Reaction score
hey~ my b/f and i have been going out for about a month now and we've had our first kiss and all that. But he sucks at kissing!!! I try to avoid kissing him because of this. Is there any way that i could hint to him how i like to be kissed??? plz help!!!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here comes the solution:
Im really good kisser...
Come here so we could cuddle and kiss all night! :D:D:D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.. here comes my lamer post. :(
Say that you want't to be kissed differently!
Then ask him to follow your moves and then show how would you like to be kissed.

Or is he possibly licking your face, sticks his tongue too deep in your mouth or something like that?? :eek:

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't do what hot ice says, that would just totally humiliate the guy. just take charge and show him how u like to be kissed, alotta guys think thats hot. try it.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kensiko
don't do what hot ice says, that would just totally humiliate the guy. just take charge and show him how u like to be kissed, alotta guys think thats hot. try it.
I said it is a lame post. ;)
If he doesn't get the hint that he should follow, THEN ask him to.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice

If he doesn't get the hint that he should follow, THEN ask him to.
Right. It woud be more humiliating for the guy if you let him go his entire life being a bad kisser.

If I were you I would try not to make a big deal out of it. If you say "We have to talk." and sit him down and have a deep discussion about why he sucks ass at kissing, that surely will humiliate him. I can't tell you exactly how to do it, but I would suggest telling him lightheartedly.

If he can't handle being told the truth, he is a *****. If I were him I would desperately want my lady to teach me how to kiss like a suave mother****er.

Maybe you should anonymously send him an email or three with a link to this webpage. ;)

Good Luck.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain what he is doing wrong, so no one here makes the mistake....

Hot ice is a moron....

and, uh, ya, can you stay here? You know, amuse the locals? ;)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain what he is doing wrong, so no one here makes the mistake....
That would propably be the best thing! :)

Hot ice is a moron....
Thanks u man! ;)
I needed that! Really... :rolleyes:

and, uh, ya, can you stay here? You know, amuse the locals? ;)
:confused:

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you free thissunday?? wanna go out wif me for iceskating or some thing ?

kiddin

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute here....

Hot Ice: No need to get offended, just kick back, apply the stuff in the bible and learn. You need experience.

redcutie: Not to be an @$$, but judging by your predicament and the fact that you have "cutie" in your moniker, I have to draw the conclusion that you're a high school chick, and more than likely an underclassmen.

This guy sounds more than a bit inexperienced. The only way you get better is to practice. Also, one of my exes actually came back to me specifically because I was such a good kisser, and her current bf wasn't exactly catching on when she was teaching...

In the mean time, what mistakes is he making? Slobbering, too much tongue... Forcing tongue down the throat... Too hard, not passionate enough?....

Let's have a diagnosis before you ask for a cure...

-CyranoDeBergerac

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its like anything else. It takes practice. If he is going in to hard just ask him to be gentle. If he is going in to soft tell him harder(we all want to hear that). If he's slobbering tell him that you enjoy kisses with less tongue, etc...

You dont have to humiliate the fellow to get your point across, and all his future girlfriends will thank you for taking the time to learn him.

Just make small moves while kissing him to show him where you like him and stuff, boost his ego when he does it right and he will do it that way more often.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you have to spread that I am a bad kisser on the entire board? :( Man do I get angry! :mad: Wtf am I doing wrong? I lick your tonsils... cover half your face with my lips... I drink some beer and eat garlic before we kiss and always have some excess saliva for you. *tears*

CyranoDeBergerac, listen to him. :)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CyranoDeBergerac:

I didn't get offended.:)

And yes, I can say that I need experience too.
I can't call myself a Don Juan. No No No!
Not yet! Im just practicing.

whatsupwiddat:

Why did you pick on me with that??
Oh yeah, Im unexperienced and new, I can say that.
All I said was said later by other guys...

Sorry about my misunderstanding with that 'amusing the locals' joke you made. I got it soon after I posted :(
Since english isn't my first language, it can be hard to me to read really looong posts and understand fully all the jokes..

Sorry you all guys of my arrogence...
Escpesially because im a newbie really and can't understand english. :rolleyes: :D

Hot Ice logs out.

redcutie69

Reaction score
hey guys, he uses too much tongue when he kisses, and actually for the guy that said i was an underclassman, i'm a junior. :-D so yea i think i'm gonna try to tell him tonight.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck babey. Tell him he uses too much tongue. but will you stay here cause we like counterintelligence, and sometimes a ladies' opinion?

And Hot Ice, where are you from? Just wondering, I like to learn.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you Cutie, its good to make sure he gets corrected before he gets into a bad habit.

Also, you might want to stick around tog ive these poor guys some insight ;)

Maybe pick upa bit yourself to protect you from us.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, okay there cutie. You got me. You're a Junior, and I geuss you've served me up a heaping helping of humble pie. No matter that not only did I peg you as a high schooler, but I pinned you to within one semester...cuz ya know that one semester really makes all of the difference, doesn't it???

Semantics and caustic sarcasm aside...it seems that you have made your decision to talk to him. It's obvious he's seen too many movies or is otherwise dilluded as to what a kiss should be. A kiss is the outward expression of inner passion, and is trying WAY too hard to be the volcano of passion he thinks he needs to be. What he needs is not a good lecture, he needs an alternative...

Now, I'm glad to see you're taking a proactive stance here, as you are the one who has to take control in this situation. (you are the teacher here.) That having been said, I'll have to agree with zelemont, and Kensiko. You can tell him anything you like, but that won't help him do it. Remember, a woman lives by words whereas a man lives by actions. Its far better to show him the alternative, a brief example for instance...

My senior year in high school, I was dating a girl with little experience in the kissing dept. Now, there's much more to kissing than just trading spit and wrestling tongues. That's what you need to show him. When we kissed, and she tended towards the tongual gymnastics, I did this...I backed off a little, used my lips to massage hers, all culminating in a gentle bite which lingered as I slowly pulled away until we were staring directly into each other's eyes...

Kissing is a sensual act. The touch of your lips grazing and that electric moment when they seem to fuse. The fruity taste of the balm on your partners lips. The sound of your partners breathing passionately, yet rhythmically with yours. The intoxicating aroma of your partner's scent. The warmth from your bodies melding together, and the closing of your eyes which makes all else in the world disappear until it is only you and your partner. A good kiss will charge the senses and enliven all manner of wonderful sensations.

Its up to you to take charge and show him this sensual side. All talking will do is provide the negative reinforcement that will make him all the more self-conscious, and he's already trying too hard. Again, you must show him. Best of luck in life, and especially love, cutie.

-CyranoDeBergerac

P.S.: and to Hot Ice, I wasn't trying to put you back in your place or anything. Just trying to offer a little perspective. The more experienced DJ's are here for the likes of you and cutie, just as the more experienced DJ's are still there for us. You'll come along fine, but in the mean time, best leave the advice to those in the know... Looking forward to good things from your direction...;)