Squy
Master Don Juan
Maybe he doesnt like you anymore, instead of dumping you, he chose to kiss you so terrible that YOU would dump him instead...Just a theory.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by redcutie69
hey guys,
thanks a lot for all your advice. Last night was wierd he kissed me and i was like oh great. But somehow he became a really good kisser and i couldn't keep my lips off his. hehe . So i was really relieved that i didn't have to talk to him about it. lol Thanks so much you guys! luv ya! :-*
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Kwah
oooh, I hear stories about finnish Chicks, Are they true? I'm going to Europe next year and want to know what countries are the most fun.
ABM was kidding, hes my buddy.Originally posted by ABM
All i got to say.. is dont listen to whatsupwiddat.. he too, is a moron![]()