Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ass is getting stalked!!!!

Reaction score
This girl from like 3-4 months ago is stalking my ass.

Like 3 months ago i got her to break up with her boyfriend of 3 years(she is 20 and he was her first). I was stringing her along while i was with another girl.

Once she got rid of her boyfriend she got annoying. I stopped talking to her and it ended with her saying "so i have no shot".lol. I never even kissed this girl and she gets all weird on me.

Now about a month ago i am getting regular prank calls which seem like every night. Had no clue who it was. So fastforward to today and me at the gym.

I get to the gym and lo and behold there is that girl riding a bike. Since i dont really pay attention to anyone at the gym i go to the bike 1 over from hers and do my 5 minutes of warmup to get the blood flowing.

So i'm on the bike then i look over at her and realize its the girl from 3-4 months ago with a different hair color. She hasnt said anything to me and i'm thinking holy f why is she here, she said she never works out. Stupid me probably shouldnt have told her where i workout.

Well i finish up my warmup prematurely and get to my workout. I guess she chicken out on talking to me or thought i might say an encouraging hi to her. Got my usual prank call about 40 minutes ago too. Well put 2 and 2 together and i'm positive this girl is stalking my ass.

I think i may have to invest in caller id. Anyone else have any stalking stories. This is like the second time a girl has stalked me. Caught me off guard this time.

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one who is the victim of that sort if immature behavior....

Last year the best freind of a girlfreind I had fell for me, one night she forced herself on me and... well... it was nice, but after that she started to call me late at night telling me how much she loved me...

I broke up with my g/f and stopped talking to her or her freind, a week later or so I'd get prank calls every night and death threats via e-mail, I tried confronting her several times but everytime she'd deny doing any of this stuff and one more time threatened me, she also claimed that I was the reason she was so depressed and that she needed me. Of course I blew the ***** off...

Then one day I had enough I printed out every death threat e-mail I had received went up to her house, and told her I was going to take ths to the police if she didn't stop. i didn't hear from her agian, until two months later at around midnight I heard some rocks hitting my window, it was pouring out and very dark, I opened my window, and there was the girl, she "wanted to talk"

So I let the ***** in, let her cry on my shoulder, she asked if I hated her, I told her no, an hour later I sent her on her way,
havn't heard from her since,

Then with another girl I somehow managed to piss off... This chick went around and claimed I did with her, and that I spread lies about it... I don't understand these behaviors....

It just goes to show you have to be careful who you want to fall for you, some of these people turn out to be pretty damned crazy...
Goodluck losing this thing man...

ilikemackin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GO TO THE **** ING COPS BEFORE YOU GIT YOUR ASS KILLED

Krynnster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some suggestions:

1. Some phones can screen phone calls. If you don't have one, set your answering machine to 1 ring and use it to screen all you phone calls. If you never pick up her prank calls, she will eventually give up (unless she's really screwed up but that's relatively rare).

2. I actually don't think it's a good idea but you could *69 her a*ss and say something nice like "I know it's you. Please stop calling me" and hang up. Never repeat.

Hope this helps...

K.

------------------
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly" - The Dalai Lama.

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the movie "Open your Eyes"? Probably not, it's Spanish with English subtitles. I recommend it, there are actually some good DJ skills shown in the beginning.

Point is, whatever you do DO NOT GET IN A CAR WITH HER!!!

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you turn the tables on her and act all needy to her! Say stuff like, you know what, I thought it over and I think I'm falling in LOVE with you! Then constantly call her, leave her notes, flowers, candy etc. When she talks to anyone else, act all jealous and insecure. That's how I usuallly scare em away!
Unfortunately it's when I WANT them! I'm learning to get a spine though!
~Andy

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl from like 3-4 months ago is stalking my ass.
When you take care of this situation, please let us know how you handled it (for future reference).

Like 3 months ago i got her to break up with her boyfriend of 3 years(she is 20 and he was her first).
Uhh, be careful what you wish for?

[This message has been edited by ACTION (edited 03-01-2001).]

Reaction score
I think i will just start by saying her name on the phone when its obviously a prank and then start talking about how r things going blah blah blah.

I dont expect her to reply, but at least i can entertain myself when she does prank me again.

If she did reply i'll say "u know what i'm about, i dont want a relationship and u do, so if u want to boink lets go, if not dont waste your time on me. If u prank again, i'll go to the police station with a record of your pranks on my caller id(obvious bluff).

My answering machine is broke so i need to get another one if i were to screen calls.

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl is so whacked out that neanderthal could screw her if he wanted to.
but why would he want to screw some loonie? if she said let's get it on tonite, would you neanderthal? if you would, you're just as messed up as she is.

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have developed a similar problem to NS.

My last girlfriend, who I dumped, but in a nice way, seems to be out for revenge.
Actually, since we broke, I haven't handled things very professionally, in fact, every time I have seen her, I have totally ignored her.

Now I get phone calls in the middle of the night, and she always seems to be nearby me...

Like, on my bithday, which was Friday, I went up to a small pub in Angel to have a drink with one of the women I am persuing, and who turns up????

The BYATCH.

She walked up to me, and I went to the toilet..HAHA

But, I am not taking things very seriously, when she last phoned me up(at least I think it was her), I read a couple of chapters of the Illiad down the phone.

Next time, I intend to tell whoever it is the real reasons that I split up with her...Namely that:
She was boring.
She had fukked up feet(no joke)
And I got bored of her.

She was scared that I would get bored of her from the very start, because that is what happened with all the other men she has had.

In fact, I think I will start 'prank calling' her now...I want to hear her squeal...Then, when the time is right....HAHAHA....I will.......Nah, bad idea..Where would I get a chicken from?

Laters

------------------
When you're as great as I am, it's hard to be humble.
--Muhammad Ali

[This message has been edited by Patroclus82 (edited 03-03-2001).]

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say I relate to you guys. I've never had a girl show any kind of definite interest in me, never mind being stalked. Not that I'm complaining; I'd rather not have a girlfriend than fear for my life. All I can say is that you guys must be doing something right if you've got all these women obsessed with you, it must be an incredible boost to your self-esteem.

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ACTION:
Uhh, be careful what you wish for?

[This message has been edited by ACTION (edited 03-01-2001).]
Sooooo! Whatever Happened?!

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in my case, social proof did the trick.

It was a dangerous idea, but I have walked past her several times with different, hot looking friends of mine....

No more prank calls, and I haven't seen her in a while.

I'm a teensy weensy bit worried that I may have driven her to do something stupid, spreading vicious rumours about me or something like that...

But hey, at least I can get a good night's sleep now.

Laters

------------------
Absolute Intrigue.

Reaction score
Well for me i keep getting prank calls late each night. Now its up to like 2 calls a night. I think last week she had a dry spell or something not to mention i was out of town for part of that week. I wont touch her though. I dont have the time/energy to waste complicating things in my life.

The weird thing about this was the night when i made that original post i woke up in the middle of the night to drink half my protein shake(around 4 am) and i see this shadow run away from my front door. So i was like 'what the hell' and walked to the kitchen window facing the front of the street and i see a car parked (with engine on)the wrong way in front of my place. Then i checked the front door area again, nothing. Then i checked the street again and the car was gone. I was like wtf. It wasnt her car. Well thats my situation. Havent seen her in the gym since that day either. She's lazy though.

illadelph17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Neanderthal...what state do you live in??? I know this chick that's a complete stalker and has dyed her hair recently from a blondish brown color to a brunette color. By the way, I live in southern California.

Reaction score
Hey boys. Got some good news for me. I banged a stripper tonight. YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!Met her at a club, not strip club. I think i beat my record by boning her within 2 hours of meeting her. I'll post the details about it tomorrow or sunday when i get some time. I'm too tired, cold, and sick now to post all the details. Probably got her sick too. hahaha. Not the typical situation. Almost got in 2 fights too.

I am sick so this came as a big surprise to me because i wasnt trying to work girls tonight. I was just trying to mind my own business actually.

ill17,
I live in Illinois--suburban chicago. I'm not really worried about that girl. She is just annoying. Both her parents died within a year of each other when she was like 18, so i feel sorry for her.

degauss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Caller ID rules for the prank call situation. Especially when they don't know you have it. I used to get prank calls, then one day I installed caller ID and got the number. A few minutes later I hit the dialback on the unit, and when they answered I said something along the line of stop calling me before I really get pissed. They never called back.

Spend the $10 on the ID unit and the few bucks per month it costs... it's worth it.