Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ass is getting stalked!!!!

Reaction score
Ok here is the situation with the stripper that night.

I was dancing by myself in the middle of the dance floor minding my own business. I was sick so i just wanted to have a good time dancing, nothing more. So i am dancing and this stupid drunk girl keeps bumping into me. The first 2 times i let it go just by looking at her like wtf r u ok girl. She was dancing with her bf. So it happens again which set me off. I stop dancing, stand there facing her and stare at them. The bf says, "do u have a problem" i was like "um yeah your ugly gf needs to watch her elbows". He was like "dont talk about my gf like that ******* ". I was like "what r u gonna do about it little man". So at that point he said something like "just dont talk like that". Well i took that as the backdown that it was(as i laugh at him) and go about dancing again when the stripper girl(the girl i bone) moves on in and starts dancing with me. She saw the whole thing. So we're dancing for a bit, then i said i'll be right back(had to go take a leak).

Then i come back out and dance with her some more. Those 2 jokes were still there dancing by me. Well i am starting to get elbowed by another girl(the drunk girls friend this time). I see her and the other girl and the 2 guys they are dancing with laughing so obviously it was intentional. So the stripper girl sees this and moves into my position(before i go balistic) and starts elbowing this 2nd girl. As she was doing that i have all 4 of them in my sight and was laughing the whole time as the stripper girl is on and off elbowing and forearming away. Well this 2nd girl just gets too deliberate for my taste with her elbowing back so i move in and move her out of the way and get right in this other guys face and tell him to take his girl and get off the dance floor or he is gonna get hurt because of her. He was like i dont want any problems so he got off the dance floor. lol. The idiot girl and the other 2 stayed on though. So probably not his gf.

Well after that the stripper girl leads me off the dance floor (with the girl who was her friend that was dancing with her/us). She was pretty much leading the way and initiating everything, i was just going along for the ride to see how this would play out. So we go to her group which was a total of 2 hot girls, 2 good looking girls, and 1 guy besides her. Well i seem to hit it off with the group by being funny and entertaining. Both my friends walk by and see me there, i give them a smile. They keep on going. So out of the middle of nowhere the stripper says to her friend "u can get a ride with BLAH BLAH right". So i'm thinking uh oh something is gonna go down. lol. DOWN. No pun intended. Friend says yeah and she said that "WE are going to another club". I was thinking awe how nice of her to decide what i'm gonna do and not do. We havent even kissed at this point. So we say our goodbyes and i tell her to hold on a sec at the door because i had to tell my friends i was gonna get a ride home by her. Did that.

So we get to her car and she was like "here u drive". So she gives me the keys. Nice Eclipse(made in my college town btw). We get in the car and i'm like "u know we havent even kissed, r u gonna kill me or something"---she laughs and we make out. So i was like "ok where r we headed"(actually a mistake to have said that) and she said just drive around. So we're driving around. So i start feeling her legs and stuff. Then i pop the question "so how big do u think my **** is"---she was like hmmmmm looking at it so i was like "here"(took her hand) and started rubbing it on me. So i'm getting quite distracted at this point so I pull into a Target parking lot and we r making out big time and feeling up on each other. So finally i said "where do u live"(what i should have said from the beginning). She tells me and i pretty much floor it over there in like 15 minutes.

Since its getting late here and i'm tired, to make a long story short we go at it and i bone her. She was very loud too. I must have looked like a fool when i asked her to give me a ride home after we go at it twice in like an hour and 15 minutes and like 30 minutes of snuggling after that. But she was cool about that.

Notes: She was a 9+. She sort of initiated everything and i just went with the flow. Contrary to what i normally do. I guess i didnt come across as a pus because of her seeing me ready to fight on the dance floor.

This is only the 3rd time i did a girl the same night i met her. Of the 3, 2 of them(the hot 2) initiated the stuff and the other one was decent looking and i initiated it. I usually am not like that. I just like to make out and feel girls up the first night and not sex it.

I dont know what to make out of this situation. I do have her number and she said we should meet up at that club again next weekend and if i wanted to, stop by her strip club on 1 of the nights she is working.

I'm definitely going to that club next Friday and i wont call her before that. I hope to get at least another 5 bones out of her. I cant see her as being my gf because she would be a hard one to control. This girl is the type that if she sees something she wants, she goes and gets it. Worked out good for me that night, but i dont like that attitude in girls overall.

ill17,
We can maybe do that. R u 21? Where r u gonna be at in chicagoland? U could email me or post here.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSS,

Just curious....what point during the night did you find out she is a stripper?

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.