Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my ass is fat

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i feel awdward asking this. ok im in pretty good shape and im not fat or anything. but ill stand in front of the mirror and think, my ass is fat, not big, its tiny, but its fat. what can i do to turn it into muscle quickly. please dont say run. lol

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squats and lunges will add muscle back there. But the only way to lose the fat is to run.

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey its not like its all fat, theres muscle there it just has a layer of protction. and you cant tell its not big its fat. its like in duce biggalo, its not small its skinny. lol

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mr sexy
hey its not like its all fat, theres muscle there it just has a layer of protction. and you cant tell its not big its fat. its like in duce biggalo, its not small its skinny. lol
bwahahahah :D

Wolfenstein

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mr sexy
ok i feel awdward asking this. ok im in pretty good shape and im not fat or anything. but ill stand in front of the mirror and think, my ass is fat, not big, its tiny, but its fat. what can i do to turn it into muscle quickly. please dont say run. lol
Are you sure that you are a man and not a woman?

Panthro2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you would be to get on your bike and start doing some pedalling man. Gradually building up the miles as the weeks pass.
Better than running, don't you think?
Easier on the knees too.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too freakin funny. Deadlifts work...