"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

My AFC roomate is screwing up my game!!

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
My roomate, who I started living with a few months ago, is the BIGGEST AFC I know. I don't really feel like going into all kinds of detail about why he's the biggest AFC, but take my word for it--chronic nice guy syndrome, (always ends up "the friend,") fat, bald, no confidence, showers about every 4 days, etc. etc......
The thing is, he actually has A LOT of really cute girl-FRIENDS he hangs out with and these girls, in turn, also have a lot of cute girlfriends. Some of them are model quality.
AGAIN, take my word on this, and believe me, THESE GIRLS WILL NEVER, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have sex with or DO ANYTHING with my roomate!!!! NEVER!!! He is simply their emotional tampon asexual friend. These are girls who have been his FRIEND (and nothing else) for years.
My roomate knows I'm pretty good with women these days and I think he's somewhat jealous. He has stopped inviting me to hang out with him and these girls-- and it's really starting to piss me off! He's so annoying about it that he will make a big deal that he is going to go hang out with them, and then turn around and not invite me.
What can I do to bypass my roomates "fear" or worry that I'm going to get in on his "action" (which he is NEVER actually going to get) and make him not care if I hang out with his hot lady friends? SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Tell him you'll help him get laid with these girls, then when he's not looking make your move. Ultimately though its a difficult situation, if you get with any of these girls then he's gonna find out, and when he does he'll probably not invite you over to his much anymore.

So there is only one way...........

Tell him you'll help get him laid, then when the opportunity arrises get some #'s from these chicks. Then from the safety of your own room (with your AFC friend long gone), call these girls and arrange to meet up over yours... simple.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's been a few months...you know some of these chicks well enough that you could hang with them WITHOUT your roommate, right?

Actually, after a few months you should already have a number or two...why are sitting there fooling around? :D :p
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
find ur own girls!

Or hell if you've met them and your that "good" next time you see that spark up a convo!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
What exactly have you got to offer your AFC roommate except to lay your game out on these chicks and potentially bag them and make a fvcking fool out of him for being soo AFC....

we've been there!!!

Leave the guy alone and don't rely on him for chicks. Do what he did and find your own.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
everybody's right, dont rely on him for chicks.

go find your own and be more socially active. go ask your friends to hook u up with chicks. besides if he doesnt feel like inviitiing you then he has that right. who are you to complain!?
 
Top