Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My AFC roomate is screwing up my game!!

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My roomate, who I started living with a few months ago, is the BIGGEST AFC I know. I don't really feel like going into all kinds of detail about why he's the biggest AFC, but take my word for it--chronic nice guy syndrome, (always ends up "the friend,") fat, bald, no confidence, showers about every 4 days, etc. etc......
The thing is, he actually has A LOT of really cute girl-FRIENDS he hangs out with and these girls, in turn, also have a lot of cute girlfriends. Some of them are model quality.
AGAIN, take my word on this, and believe me, THESE GIRLS WILL NEVER, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have sex with or DO ANYTHING with my roomate!!!! NEVER!!! He is simply their emotional tampon asexual friend. These are girls who have been his FRIEND (and nothing else) for years.
My roomate knows I'm pretty good with women these days and I think he's somewhat jealous. He has stopped inviting me to hang out with him and these girls-- and it's really starting to piss me off! He's so annoying about it that he will make a big deal that he is going to go hang out with them, and then turn around and not invite me.
What can I do to bypass my roomates "fear" or worry that I'm going to get in on his "action" (which he is NEVER actually going to get) and make him not care if I hang out with his hot lady friends? SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him you'll help him get laid with these girls, then when he's not looking make your move. Ultimately though its a difficult situation, if you get with any of these girls then he's gonna find out, and when he does he'll probably not invite you over to his much anymore.

So there is only one way...........

Tell him you'll help get him laid, then when the opportunity arrises get some #'s from these chicks. Then from the safety of your own room (with your AFC friend long gone), call these girls and arrange to meet up over yours... simple.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It's been a few months...you know some of these chicks well enough that you could hang with them WITHOUT your roommate, right?

Actually, after a few months you should already have a number or two...why are sitting there fooling around? :D :p

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find ur own girls!

Or hell if you've met them and your that "good" next time you see that spark up a convo!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly have you got to offer your AFC roommate except to lay your game out on these chicks and potentially bag them and make a fvcking fool out of him for being soo AFC....

we've been there!!!

Leave the guy alone and don't rely on him for chicks. Do what he did and find your own.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everybody's right, dont rely on him for chicks.

go find your own and be more socially active. go ask your friends to hook u up with chicks. besides if he doesnt feel like inviitiing you then he has that right. who are you to complain!?