Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My advice to a lot of you

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
infields confirm this in general.
The issue is that 'game' never solved the attraction element. And it's a pre-requistite.
And there's been more than one model.

Mystery had negs and dhv stories as the bulk of his 'attraction material' - but do we really believe the elephant man telling a girl her nose wiggles when she laughs and telling her that you are a leader of men (using a story to demonstrate) will make her wanna bang him?

LondonDayGame claimed teases and cold reads as their 'attraction material'. She's not attracted? Compare her too a pink flamingo. Tell her she looks like she does something creative for a job. Do we honestly believe this is gonna make her wanna bang some random she's not attracted too like how she wants to bang the good looking guy working the bar?

Jefferies etc had 'NLP' - Do we honestly believe some guy who she thinks is ugly can make her wanna rip his clothes off because he used an embedded command ''What's it like when YOU ARE ATTRACTED? TO ME, it's a bit like that feeling blablabalbla''. Or talking about a happy time in her childhood and flicking your fingers to later on, flick them again and make her happy?! :)

It goes on.

You can't negotiate attraction. Nobody can.

And the other issue is some people who claim 'game' to be some sort of magic really aren't talking about 'game' in the same way me and you are. They're talking about utilizing money and fame and blackmail and all kinds of other stuff. Not ugly guy walking up too a girl, getting told ''eWWW...Go away please'', and then using these amazing verbals to make her wanna bang lol
what I have noticed is that even successful guys want to believe that the main reason of them getting laid is because they have game , which makes them feel special in return

same thing with directors in big corporations , they think they ended up there because they are smart , when in reality then ended up there mainly because they s8cked a lot of corporate d1ck

same thing with entrepreneurs , the vast majority made it because they started something at the right time , not because they are necessary smarter than anyone else . Every business person knows that the difference between bankruptcy and a successful exit is mainly luck

takes a lot of humility and modesty to stay true to yourself

in my case , even though I would rate my game upper intermediate , I still internally know that mainly I am successful because I was blessed with good genes , not necessary because of my skills

attraction like you said is there or it is not and is a prerequisite for game

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman may be childish but they are far from stupid. Im talking beautiful women.
Intuition and communication are not mutually exclusive in my world because i understand womanezze. Its covert communication and it is how they speak. Not surprising of your view seeing how so many men are in sexless marriages and complaining about their woman.
I was not saying that they are stupid , I was just saying that it is easy for them to be intuitive , especially when it comes to men , as things are simple from their perspective

and women are not different than guys who have options

basically options give them room to try to negotiate a dynamic that best benefits them

I would say that this kind of intuition is something that both men and women have , just that you see this more on the women side due to them having by default a lot of options at any given time , while most men have little to no options at any given time

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want attracting and seducing women to be simple because you're mentally lazy. You want to walk up to a girl and say "Hi" and she either says "yes" or "no".

Reality isn't going to conform to your notions of how life should be.
like I was saying in my previous post , women are quite cringy when they open men , which means that the expectations of a guy being “ super gifted mentally “ is not necessarily something that women want primarly .

from my point of view , this is usually used to Rationalize on why she did not find a guy attractive so she does not feel like she is superficial

And this is something that also guys like to hear because it tingles the ego and makes them feel special

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
like I was saying in my previous post , women are quite cringy when they open men , which means that the expectations of a guy being “ super gifted mentally “ is not necessarily something that women want primarly .

from my point of view , this is usually used to Rationalize on why she did not find a guy attractive so she does not feel like she is superficial

And this is something that also guys like to hear because it tingles the ego and makes them feel special
When girls "open" guys, they say the same boring sh1t that would be ridiculed on here if a guy said it (or even worse).

They completely fail when actually forced to have "game."

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the guys who are obsessed about girls are actually frustrated about their life , either because they can not get any , either because they do not have an interesting life and try to show themselves that they are actually really cool .

me personally , sometimes I enjoy flirting with women , sometimes I do not feel like even seeing one

the reality is that most women do not bring anything of substance or improvements to your life . You can not even proper talk with them

sure , at the beginning maybe you have the drive to become at least somehow skillful , and do not take me wrong it is important to know exactly where you stand . But after you reach a certain notch count without paying , you will kinda loose the drive of plunging in like crazy in the dating market

what people fail to understand is that we all have limitations in what we can be .

as an example most successful people are sh1tty parents , because they put most of their energy towards the profession \ business , and that is their identity
Those are great insights man!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infields confirm this in general. (nearly all pulls are on 'yes girls', and out of maybe 2000 infields online, maybe 2 come CLOSE to looking like a possible 'conversion' (and that's being generous) plus the sample is so small it's insignificant

The issue is that 'game' never solved the attraction element. And it's a pre-requistite.

Mystery had negs and dhv stories as the bulk of his 'attraction material' - but do we really believe the elephant man telling a girl her nose wiggles when she laughs and telling her that you are a leader of men (using a story to demonstrate) will make her wanna bang him?

LondonDayGame claimed teases and cold reads as their 'attraction material'. She's not attracted? Compare her too a pink flamingo. Tell her she looks like she does something creative for a job. Do we honestly believe this is gonna make her wanna bang some random she's not attracted too like how she wants to bang the good looking guy working the bar?

Jefferies etc had 'NLP' - Do we honestly believe some guy who she thinks is ugly can make her wanna rip his clothes off because he used an embedded command ''What's it like when YOU ARE ATTRACTED? TO ME, it's a bit like that feeling blablabalbla''. Or talking about a happy time in her childhood and flicking your fingers to later on, flick them again and make her happy?! :)

It goes on. (RSD - self amusement, TonyHustle - escalation, etc etc)

And the other issue is some people who claim 'game' to be some sort of magic really aren't talking about 'game' in the same way me and you are. They're talking about utilizing money and fame and blackmail and all kinds of other stuff. Not ugly guy walking up too a girl, getting told ''eWWW...Go away please'', and then using these amazing verbals to make her wanna bang lol
You sound like a black-piller with this way of thinking. A fatalistic approach in that you are predisposed to certain women (or maybe no women) based solely on your physical attributes -- unless you are loaded financially. The people you mention (and I am not familiar with all of them admittedly) merely supply some strategies for getting women. The bigger thing is that you have to have the proper mindset. If you have sky-high confidence and carry yourself a certain way, you can bang women even if you aren't Brad Pitt. Yes, you will experience rejection at a higher rate than Brad Pitt will, but that doesn't mean you won't get women.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intuition is different than communication

most the ideas that women have about life comes from movies and gossip magazines , and their communication skills reflect that

in terms of being intuitive , it is easy for a woman to be intuitive in social circle or with guys , because things are simple for them .

in the social circle because they are not prone to fights , they will fake that they like something when they do not . By doing this , it is very easy to be intuitive if someone likes or not likes something . It takes a bullsh1tter to smell another bullsh1ter

in terms of men , it is simple . Most of them want to bang her . Very difficult not to be intuitive

that is why I am saying that women when they are not interested they will not give you the opportunity to game them , or they will just give you a shot because they want to feel pretty and patch their ego from the last guy that pumped and dumped her and did not realized what an amazing woman she is

taking this into consideration , most of the success stories are because the girl was attracted from the get go , not because a guy had solid game and turned the tide
Women are highly intuitive when it comes to picking up on social cues that are directed to them - from men or other women. This is why there is no point in hiding your attraction to them. Boldness is generally the way to go because they immediately know what you want anyway. Hence why strong "game" is so important. My experience, however, is that women are not overly intuitive when it comes to much of anything else. There are certainly some exceptions to this as I have met a very small number of women who are intuitive in general. Men, typically speaking, are much more intuitive on a macro-scale.

As far as communication, I think people in general are terrible at communicating - both sexes. When it comes to inter-personal relationships, most of us fail to fully explain ourselves whether it is romantic or not. Sometimes, we are afraid that if we are completely blunt about how we feel it will have negative consequences.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bigger thing is that you have to have the proper mindset. If you have sky-high confidence and carry yourself a certain way, you can bang women even if you aren't Brad Pitt. Yes, you will experience rejection at a higher rate than Brad Pitt will, but that doesn't mean you won't get women
This is basically what he is saying tho. You can bang women (in the context of a same night lay) who are attracted to you (not every girl will reject you if you don't look like Brad Pitt) but not the ones who aren't (higher rejection rate than Brad Pitt because you are not Brad Pitt (universally considered good looking guy)).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a black-piller with this way of thinking. A fatalistic approach in that you are predisposed to certain women (or maybe no women) based solely on your physical attributes -- unless you are loaded financially. The people you mention (and I am not familiar with all of them admittedly) merely supply some strategies for getting women. The bigger thing is that you have to have the proper mindset. If you have sky-high confidence and carry yourself a certain way, you can bang women even if you aren't Brad Pitt. Yes, you will experience rejection at a higher rate than Brad Pitt will, but that doesn't mean you won't get women.
can not speak for him , but basically I think that he was referring to the mirage that this pua guys give , in terms of that you can be average and bellow average and still bang only above average looking women in quantities

the truth is that based on how you present yourself , basically your fundamentals , most of the notches will be around your SMV , and sometimes something really good

but usually when you will try to jump more than 2 marks above your smv most of the times you will be rejected

the more you go towards your smv and bellow , the more receptive women will be to you

a guy that is a 5 , most of his lays will come from 5s and bellow , while sometimes 6s and very rarely above a 6

I think that to this is what he was referring to :)

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes, we are afraid that if we are completely blunt about how we feel it will have negative consequences
Bluntness is a terrible strategy. If blunt honesty were what produced the best outcomes, trust me, we'd all go up to girls within the first 2 seconds, ask her to come home with us. Because that is what we are really after at the end of the day. Inb4 homos with their "I want to know her mind." so because we intuitively know this will not yield to good outcomes, we play the dance.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is basically what he is saying tho. You can bang women (in the context of a same night lay) who are attracted to you (not every girl will reject you if you don't look like Brad Pitt) but not the ones who aren't (higher rejection rate than Brad Pitt because you are not Brad Pitt (universally considered good looking guy)).
That isn't how I read what he was saying. But perhaps I am misinterpreting it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntness is a terrible strategy. If blunt honesty were what produced the best outcomes, trust me, we'd all go up to girls within the first 2 seconds, ask her to come home with us. Because that is what we are really after at the end of the day. Inb4 homos with their "I want to know her mind." so because we intuitively know this will not yield to good outcomes, we play the dance.
I am not telling you whether bluntness is a good or bad strategy. In certain situations, it could be a great strategy. In others, a not so good one. But there is no denying that bluntness is a pure form of communication that leaves little to the imagination for miscommunication or misinterpretation. You will have to choose how to employ it - if you do.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And thats ok.
Looks maxers over look one very obvious flaw in their thinking.
They fail to believe and have the self confidence in their personality and charm, wit, and social charisma that
can overcome their insecurities and fears that someone might think they are ugly and actually be attractive to a hot girl. (Self defeated)
In other words they don't believe in the unseen attractors but only the ones that are seen by women and that is only seeing part of the picture.
i really start to believe that all this positivity mindset and self development mentality was created in a lab by corporations , so office buildings can have more than 1 floor without having a big risk of people jumping from the last floor all the time and die

Thus said , you still have to be realistic though , otherwise it is just wishful thinking :)

I am quite interested to listen guys who are average and bellow how often they get laid with above average women , because till now I only heard “ you know , once , in band camp … bla bla “

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa
I said the quoted previously. Your mind is dead set on your bias. I said a mix is best. A balance.
Looks are important. But not to the degree as some BPillers will have you believe.
yeah , totally agree that it is not everything , but for sure if you do not have it you start with a handicap

If it is big or small , depends mainly on how far from your smv you are jumping

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infields confirm this in general. (nearly all pulls are on 'yes girls', and out of maybe 2000 infields online, maybe 2 come CLOSE to looking like a possible 'conversion' (and that's being generous) plus the sample is so small it's insignificant

It goes on. (RSD - self amusement, TonyHustle - escalation, etc etc)

It's possible there is a bit of a placebo effect with these methods, but i've seen it help guys that weren't having any success at all. These techniques are helpful if used correctly.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I love all the different comments on here. I'm glad this post got people talking and discussing these topics. When I log into this forum I feel like almost obligated to try and empower those dudes who might not be so optimistic or self confident when it comes to women.. While I know I'm no Don Juan, I'm also not a Chad-- and have been very successful with women to the point I believe it's easy to pull women if you got a well developed personality and great self confidence, without any physical obstacles in the way.. such as health issues or don't have a place to take women/financial issues

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I love all the different comments on here. I'm glad this post got people talking and discussing these topics. When I log into this forum I feel like almost obligated to try and empower those dudes who might not be so optimistic or self confident when it comes to women.. While I know I'm no Don Juan, I'm also not a Chad-- and have been very successful with women to the point I believe it's easy to pull women if you got a well developed personality and great self confidence, without any physical obstacles in the way.. such as health issues or don't have a place to take women/financial issues
Got receipts?

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have money.

Yet, money means jack if you don’t have social proof going for you - having a circle of friends on par with your, who respects you while having fun with you. Women can really sniff out who’s where on the totem pole.

Of course, context matters. But for me, social proof is #1 to get the intrigue rolling.

I seldom go out for drinks. But when I get invited, it has to be an occasion when my presence is celebrated (because I may have stepped up to achieve something for the group, say). In these settings, women always do the approaching.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Got receipts?
Yeah just dig some of my old threads, im pretty sure i posted tinder messages + pics of girls i banged and all. I deleted one or two of the posts because I ended up seeing those girls more than I expected to and didn't want to feel like I was putting their personal business out there..

Might post some more stuff like that soon if I see others do it but right now im chillin'. dont want to come off as humble bragging

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a evolutionary adaptation. They need guys who either look or are dangerous because they will be hit on a lot by other guys who want to bang them and they need someone who can scare or fight off, on his own or with help of guns/friends other man who want to bang her that she doesn't wanna bang.

That, though, is some very low level biological ****. Do not look at it like the girl is with this guy because he is jacked. Most jacked guys I know don't have any game and by that I mean they don't know how to handle women in a relationship. If you look at them walking down the street you might think "oh, there you go, the jacked, tall guy has the big titted blonde girl", but again, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I, for example, would not give two flying ****s about big tits or blonde hair. I like girls who are very elegant, feminine in behaviour and who know how to be feminine in the way they speak. In my experience, a lot of those "stunners" are dumb as rocks and I don't mean dumb in a masculine sense of it, I mean they are just dumb when it comes to being feminine or perceptive.

This forum ressembles a lot of the ****ed up RP channels who predicate on "you need looks and status and money" and women will come to you when all that makes you as a man is a tool, you are only useful if you got things, like looks or money or status. Genuine desire does not come from any of those three and even if it, for a moment, does start from looks or status, it's the person, the character, the way you handle yourself, the way you speak, your mental sharpness, your understanding and deciphering of female nature and being socially skilled and comfortable that will make women fall over for you time and again. This is what most men here do not understand LOL
I get that but in the back of their mind they desperately want a jacked good looking smart millionaire. No women in their right mind wouldn’t want that. Though some will say they won’t but that reflects on their self esteem