MY AB SECRETS

Reaction score
wuzup people.

ive been getting so many emails about the ab secrets, that i decided to just create a file on it. Im currently in develpment on this ab work out file. And i should be done with it in a week, and i will post it for you people to download, I really think it should be in the DJ bible.(the DJ bible needs a section specifically on how to LOOK good, im up for volunteering for it)

trust me on this, you will be glad you have to wait a week. This is from my gold mine of success secrets with women.

-Elite_Womanizer

------------------
I get more ass than a toilet seat. frogman1@hotmail.com

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ELITE_WOMANIZER:
wuzup people.

ive been getting so many emails about the ab secrets, that i decided to just create a file on it. Im currently in develpment on this ab work out file. And i should be done with it in a week, and i will post it for you people to download, I really think it should be in the DJ bible.(the DJ bible needs a section specifically on how to LOOK good, im up for volunteering for it)

trust me on this, you will be glad you have to wait a week. This is from my gold mine of success secrets with women.

-Elite_Womanizer

Good to hear.. I've been looking for information on this in the Health forum with out much success.

Looking forward to your post.

.Drow

------------------
You are what you make your self.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wuzup people.

-Elite_Womanizer

most likeley it would be put into anything else fourm, or perhaps you should suggest this in the suggestions and feedback fourm

btw I WANT A SIX PACK! so I hope its some good advice

------------------
"I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid."

The pain of Regret is far worse then the pain of Rejection.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look forward to hearing it. But I think diet is more vital to getting a 6 pack than any exercise routine. Is a diet plan included also?

I have rock hard abs under a thin layer of fat, and can last as long doing ab exercises as friends with real 6 packs. I can even feel a 6 pack under the fat (no it's not just water retention - it's thicker than that).

Idealy I'd like to continue gaining muscle mass while also getting that 6 pack.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna know the abs secrets?? OK, I'll give them for you: CARDIO + DIET.
There are no ****ing deadly secrets, leave that kind of crap for muscle mags.
No offense meant, thought, allright
?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I have a post about you having no life and having the free time to make numerous pointless posts on this chat board, but I'll type it up in a week, so you have to wait.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no real secrets man. just gotta reduce bodyfat. i have friends who are lanky skateboarders and have never done a sit up or touched weights and their stomachs are fvckin ripped.

its all about reducing fat and building muscle to increase metabolism and that itself will burn fat

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what secrets? a magic pill or something? abs are just muscles like any other muscles ..train them once or twice a week like you do with other muscles,reduce your body fat, and voila! abs!!

oh and while you guys are crossing your fingers waiting for the dude's magic ab secrets, go here to see a list of ab exercises,and start actually working on them: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/WaistWt.html#anchor172895

magic abs secrets eh? other than drawing a six pack on my stomach, i dont know any other way to grow abs but working them and reduce my bodyfat...

so take your ab secret and shove it up your gay a$$...cause no one gives a fukk.

damn those kids who think themselves bodybuilding gurus.

------------------
~BallZ of SteeL.

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 10-21-2002).]

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me in particular I have to be super careful what I eat. Even though I don't get fat, any bit of extra food goes right to the waist line.

For me being super careful about the fat content of foods was the best way.

I don't count calories, so being really careful of the types of food I eat is critical. And I'm not about to give up beer!

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, how can you constantly come to this board and say you have something great and then not deliver. You do this with everything... "I know how to nail 9 out of 10 girls I talk to, but I don't think you all deserve to hear it" and more stupid shyt like this lame ass post that promises the sky and delivers nothing.

btw.. most of us hear are smart enough to know that there is no secret you would be able to tell us. Abs are made in the kitchen, and everyone knows that. But let's hear it.. let's hear your billion dollar secret that will revolutionize the fitness industry and bankrupt the thousands of "ab" inventions every year. Can't wait for it.... oh, that's right, I have to wait a week. tick, tock....

Reaction score
you'll see, and ill get the last luagh, lol, im already luaghing right now.

you people dont know what your about to learn, i mean, im not saying this is revolutionary like a flying car or something, its just some abs building information that
A) most people dont know
b)ive done my share of reading muscle mags, and even they arent teaching this stuff.
C)alot of the stuff the muscle mags are teaching just arent as effective as what the book im typing up will contain
D) its the most effective natural ab building method that exists.

i think those three reasons constitue my **** as a valid "secret", i mean, if those reasons are true, wouldnt you consider it a secret too?

i mean, you people are saying "cardio, cardio, cardio" while your right, that will help you lose fat, but are you doing your "cardio" correctly? thats the big question. Have you ever thought that you may be ripping yourself of with your incoorect cardio exercising? that there is a better way to do cardio and lose fat than the "common sense" methods you are using?

heres something you may have not known:

did you know that a pound of fat contains 3,500 calories?

did you know that if you ran 10 miles straight in ONE HOUR, it would have to be a 10 mile run within a one hour period, which is some hell of exercise....you will only burn 1,104 calories? ONLY 1,104 calories!!!!! thats not even a pound of fat. im sure alot of you who arent blessed being scrony have alot of pounds to lose, and are strugling not to gain them back on in the process of attempting to lose them.

knowing this, now you know that bycle riding for an hour a day wont help you amost at all. its too inefficient. if your doing it the wrong way, the

this knowledge really shows how much you dont know about what you think you know.

and cardio is only one part of the fat burning quation, and burning fat is only one part of the nice abs equation.

theres so much i could say, but ill leave that to the book when its ready.

and im not pulling anyones chain, its just alot of typing, thats why i cal it a book, not a post.

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
wuzup people.

-Elite_Womanizer

This guy sounds like hes full of BS. He acts like he has the magic formula for abs. What a dumbass. Like it was already said, the only way is to cut and reduce body fat.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, everyone knows about how many calories in a pound, etc. You can read all that in a Woman's Day magazine.

You are turning this into some kind of infomercial. You just need to add some "testimonials" and you'd be set

If you don't have anything to contribute then do not post.

Mods, I want my 10 seconds back.

Reaction score
yeah, im real sure everyone will say "duh" when they read the book. (sarcasm)

lol, idiot

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're so full of shyt. Why the hell do u make a post to promise that you'll write something in the future? Just write it, and then let everyone see it.

Not get the hell out of this site.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Reaction score
vronski wrote:

"You're so full of shyt. Why the hell do u make a post to promise that you'll write something in the future? Just write it, and then let everyone see it."

um, who said i wasnt writing it?

i am writing it you idiot, and i am going to share it when im done.

im gonna say this one more time so you idiots get it.

THIS IS A LOT OF INFORMATION, AND ITS GOING TO TAKE ME MORE THAN A DAY TO TYPE IT OUT. NOTICE I REFER TO IT AS A BOOK, NOT A REPORT, OR PAPER, OR POST, BUT ::::BOOK::::. I HOPE YOU HAVE THE IQ TO UNDERSTAND THAT BOOKS ARENT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE TYPED UP QUICKLY.

IM WORKING ON IT, SO GET OF MY CASE @$$HOLE.

PLUS, IM TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK REALLY NEAT, AND ORGANIZED, I WANT IT TO LOOK PRETTY FOR YOU PEOPLE. THIS ISNT SOME POST, BUT A PDF FORMATED BOOK.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok ,

Just tell us when it's due.

I'm witholding my opinion until I see it.

But until it exists, it doesn't mean a thing. So writ eht e@#$$#@ thing and then you'll get everyone off your case.

ok?