Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 28 year old daughter doesn’t approve of my girlfriend who is only 4 years older than her

Reaction score
I met this amazing woman on this website called Loveme. Her name is Yulia, she’s from the Ukraine, and everything about her is just great. She’s so smart and funny, and we just connect on so many levels.

I’ll be the first to admit that we have a significant age gap I’m 59, and she’s only 33 years old. But the age gap has never been an issue. We’ve always been upfront with each other. We had been dating for almost 18 months before I decided to introduce her to my family. I have 3 kids, the 2 sons and 1 daughter.

My eldest daughter is 28 years old, she’s never really been open to the idea of me dating someone who’s only a few years older than her. My two sons, 25 and 23, don’t really mind, they’ve actually been pretty supportive.

I’m starting to seriously consider proposing to Yulia. I want my entire family to support the two of us. I’m asking if there’s anything I can do to make the two of them get along? Even though my daughter has her own place, she comes over fairly often, I really want us all to get along. Do you have any advice or suggestions on what I can do about this situation? I’d really appreciate it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when they pay your bills they can tell you waht to do. otherwise tell them to kick rocks

at the end of the day you can't make anyone happy but yourself. what's the alternative being miserable because your daughter doesn't appove?

my mom still doesn't particularly like my wife and i've been married almost 5 years. but she also knows not to make me choose either,.