Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 2 cents on working out

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of swollen guys that are basically virgins. If you spend all your time at the gym then there isn't enough time to make money, develop style or knowledge. You end up being a buffed up guy in terrible clothes, no cash, lousy house, junk car and have nothing to talk about. Yes it would be great to have all and there are exceptions (those with lots of inheritance, sponsor/commerical type) but for the most part it's almost impossible and something has to give.

I've noticed that guys who are well-balanced but still well over average in every aspect are what women want, and also who men want to be. Also you need to remember that when you earn a dollar then it's always going to be there (unless you spend it) but with muscle if you leave it alone then it vanishes.
you need 1 hour a day to work out, not hard or too time consuming, try to manage your time better

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna add to this post as I have been hitting the gym a lot recently.

To clarify my original point.. You don't have to be a beef-head to attract the hottest of chicks.

Being shredded makes you more aesthetically attractive to most the population, thats pretty obvious. The other benefit of lifting weights is that it boosts your testosterone levels and therefore makes you more manly.

Equally it doesn't have to be lifting weights that challenges you and pushes your comfort zone physically, there are a lot of sports and I think its valuable to do one.

I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie and will try anything that gives me a buzz!

Equally if sports aren't for you and you have other passions, you can eat healthy and dress well to look good.

It is only by following your passions that you can achieve your dreams.

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit that I'm too lazy to build a nice body. I work on my bank account flipping houses and hope to be making over $200,000/year within 2 years.

It takes a lot of time to go from skinny to muscular and I already have hot girls approaching me.

Would it help? Probably. But I don't think I could ever look like a bodybuilder. I'm just not built that way.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am an advocate of working out, if you are massively overweight, working out is a good thing. I do think women are attracted to athletic muscular guys initially, just like men can't help but stare at a great rack! That being said, there are many levels to how women are attracted which are subconscious as opposed to the direct "sh1t he's hot". I can appreciate that hitting the gym all the time isn't everyone's cup of tea and if you have other goals, pursue them!

Self improvement for yourself is the key to achieving your goals.

yea im with you , i know guys who are ripped to shreds 6ft plus but cant keep a chick because they aint attracting them on a sub conscious level

ive been in the gym around 5 years now i use it mainly to maintain a decent physique im in a good muscular shape but im far from "massive" or "jacked" and edge on the side of skinny

ive never really found it to be an issue with women as you say theirs so many different levels you can attract them on ,

infact the only time ive struggled is when my mood is low or when i have a ton of sh1t going on in my life and it distracts me

i would say use the gym to get in a good shape but dont let it take over your life

( i know a lot of guys where it does take over )

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually disagree with my own advice now.

I believe that being in great shape is incredibly important for most guys. The exceptions are guys blessed with really good looks.

I think tone is more important than overall size. I've certainly found that to be the case in my own experience.

Equally, being in shape opens the door, other facets keep you in the door!

For me, I need to be in good shape to attract women.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I lift heavy ass weights often because to be perfectly honest it keeps me sane. One of the only things I feel I can really control in this pc, feminist dominated American culture.