My 2 cents on working out

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 cents there is that definition is way more important here... you went from 12 to 20% so yeah. I used to believe in "work hard, eat lots" but that just got me big. Girls would recognize that I'm powerful but not be interested on their own. Since I started cutting my diet some 2 years ago, even my face has gotten more defined and I get lots more attention these days.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of swollen guys that are basically virgins. If you spend all your time at the gym then there isn't enough time to make money, develop style or knowledge. You end up being a buffed up guy in terrible clothes, no cash, lousy house, junk car and have nothing to talk about. Yes it would be great to have all and there are exceptions (those with lots of inheritance, sponsor/commerical type) but for the most part it's almost impossible and something has to give.

I've noticed that guys who are well-balanced but still well over average in every aspect are what women want, and also who men want to be. Also you need to remember that when you earn a dollar then it's always going to be there (unless you spend it) but with muscle if you leave it alone then it vanishes.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of swollen guys that are basically virgins. If you spend all your time at the gym then there isn't enough time to make money, develop style or knowledge. You end up being a buffed up guy in terrible clothes, no cash, lousy house, junk car and have nothing to talk about. Yes it would be great to have all and there are exceptions (those with lots of inheritance, sponsor/commerical type) but for the most part it's almost impossible and something has to give.

I've noticed that guys who are well-balanced but still well over average in every aspect are what women want, and also who men want to be. Also you need to remember that when you earn a dollar then it's always going to be there (unless you spend it) but with muscle if you leave it alone then it vanishes.
you need 1 hour a day to work out, not hard or too time consuming, try to manage your time better

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna add to this post as I have been hitting the gym a lot recently.

To clarify my original point.. You don't have to be a beef-head to attract the hottest of chicks.

Being shredded makes you more aesthetically attractive to most the population, thats pretty obvious. The other benefit of lifting weights is that it boosts your testosterone levels and therefore makes you more manly.

Equally it doesn't have to be lifting weights that challenges you and pushes your comfort zone physically, there are a lot of sports and I think its valuable to do one.

I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie and will try anything that gives me a buzz!

Equally if sports aren't for you and you have other passions, you can eat healthy and dress well to look good.

It is only by following your passions that you can achieve your dreams.

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit that I'm too lazy to build a nice body. I work on my bank account flipping houses and hope to be making over $200,000/year within 2 years.

It takes a lot of time to go from skinny to muscular and I already have hot girls approaching me.

Would it help? Probably. But I don't think I could ever look like a bodybuilder. I'm just not built that way.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am an advocate of working out, if you are massively overweight, working out is a good thing. I do think women are attracted to athletic muscular guys initially, just like men can't help but stare at a great rack! That being said, there are many levels to how women are attracted which are subconscious as opposed to the direct "sh1t he's hot". I can appreciate that hitting the gym all the time isn't everyone's cup of tea and if you have other goals, pursue them!

Self improvement for yourself is the key to achieving your goals.

yea im with you , i know guys who are ripped to shreds 6ft plus but cant keep a chick because they aint attracting them on a sub conscious level

ive been in the gym around 5 years now i use it mainly to maintain a decent physique im in a good muscular shape but im far from "massive" or "jacked" and edge on the side of skinny

ive never really found it to be an issue with women as you say theirs so many different levels you can attract them on ,

infact the only time ive struggled is when my mood is low or when i have a ton of sh1t going on in my life and it distracts me

i would say use the gym to get in a good shape but dont let it take over your life

( i know a lot of guys where it does take over )

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually disagree with my own advice now.

I believe that being in great shape is incredibly important for most guys. The exceptions are guys blessed with really good looks.

I think tone is more important than overall size. I've certainly found that to be the case in my own experience.

Equally, being in shape opens the door, other facets keep you in the door!

For me, I need to be in good shape to attract women.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days I lift heavy ass weights often because to be perfectly honest it keeps me sane. One of the only things I feel I can really control in this pc, feminist dominated American culture.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out and women is always a bone of contention.

The nay'sayers cry "I see skinny boy over there with hot women, therefore working out is redundant when it comes to matters of love"

The bodybuilders cry "I am muscular, I am man, I am alpha, the more muscular you are the more women you get."

At 16 I was 150lbs, 5 ft 9 12% body fat and strong for my weight. I wasn't overly muscular but I had a good physique. I would say in the top 10% of males in that age group in my area. I got a lot of attention off women on a constant basis, these women range from very hot through to not so hot

Fast forward 7 years later I am 180lbs and 20% body fat. I would say my physique is just above average for my age. My face is rounder and clothes don't hang as well on me. I get some attention however this is mainly from average women.

There is a huge difference.. I am much more successful now than I was when I was 16, I have more money, higher status job, however the women I am getting has gone down in quality and quantity.

For me, the key is this... It is not the working out and the body what makes the difference. It is the mindset which is demanded of me through being in the gym and improving myself.

I started working out and got women, I linked these 2 together as cause and effect. The cause wasn't the body, it was the mindset of self improvement which was the cause of getting women.

The more I progressed careerwise the more women I got, again it wasn't so much the status as much as the mindset of self improvement which got the women.

When I was 16, I had a sense of self, I didn't know which way I was going with my life, I just wanted to improve myself in every way. How I dealt with women, how I handled career prospects, how i looked physically were all things I wanted to improve upon, and I did. I got where I wanted to go, I had the hot women and I had the status of being a company owner. My status and the women I'd been with/was going with became who I was.

I stopped improving for myself and started trying to improve myself for other people and how I was viewed in society.

Every time I got back into the gym or got the motivation to work harder, I found after a short period i wound up sat at home, feeling down and eating dominoes. This is because I had stopped improving myself for me, I had got back on the hamster wheel of pleasing other people.

I became a slave to social media, looking at how many likes pictures had and getting my phone out at every opportunity to try and improve my social proof, break that cycle, delete the apps off your phone and focus on you.Having all the cool posts on facebook in the world doesn't mean jack sh1t if you are doing it for other people's validation

I am an advocate of working out, if you are massively overweight, working out is a good thing. I do think women are attracted to athletic muscular guys initially, just like men can't help but stare at a great rack! That being said, there are many levels to how women are attracted which are subconscious as opposed to the direct "sh1t he's hot". I can appreciate that hitting the gym all the time isn't everyone's cup of tea and if you have other goals, pursue them!

Self improvement for yourself is the key to acheiving your goals.
This post is key and something I RARELY see anymore on this forum. Remember, the focus is on you. Getting a high paying career for other people, you will still be seen as low status among women as you are still living through other people's truths.

Lifting has helped me so much as it has taught me to live life through my own eyes. People say to do this do that for my body but only I know my own body. Only I know what works for me. Same with life. People say to do this do that live there eat that but only I know what is good for me because it is MY life.

Want to know what TRUE don juaning is? Have your own standards in every area in life. Have your own opinions on everything. Everytime you are about to say something or voice an opinion, make sure you say to yourself "is this something I truly believe or am I just saying something that someone else said?" Watch your life transform. Watch how you will change the world. Because think about it. Every thing that changes the world comes from independent thought. This is the only way to change the world. By changing yourself.