Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my 1st FR and more!

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so the other day I decided to hop on a train and go to my nearest city to do some approaches.

When I got to the train station, there was some blonde girl who was totally struggling with a suitcase and a few bags, so I offered to help her, because she was going the same place as me. We talked the entire train journey (which is over an hour), and it was really easy conversation, joking around, a few negs etc...turns out shes from australia, and has come over here to study locally (same uni as me actually, although different campuses). She was around HB5, and not really my type, so I didn't bother to number close her, just seemed pointless (although it probably would of been good practice)

Anyhow that put me in a good state for the rest of the day, however I only approached two other girls in the day, but they were HB9 at least. I actually went indirect and didn't escalate, all I did was ask for directions someplace and asked their opinion on what a good wedding gift for someone is (an actual dilemma im in lol). The girls were pleasant enough, but then I let them go on their way...something I need to work on!!

I am aware some of you are going to claim this is not a real FR, I am aware of that, but it is still a big step for me, so im happy with it all. Gonna go again next week and hopefully go direct :woo:

NOW FOR THE 'MORE' PART

This is a dilemma I did not bother posting about on this site originally, but basically a few weeks back I met a girl through a friend..got her number, and asked her out via text (i know, i know, BAD!). She said "yeah, we should all go out for a good night" but then I clarified I wanted to take her out...just me and her...to which she did not reply. Which annoyed me, but I let it go and didn't really care.

Now, yesterday she text me at night saying "hey dj in hell, heard you got back from holiday, how was it?" which is obviously incredibly random, but I replied, and then she said "are you free to come out next weekend, please say yes!!!!" (she means with our mutual friends, but still, very random). So anyways, I send back a flirty message to which she acknowledges, and I do say I will be out (because I was planning be out anyway with my guy friends).

I just dont know what to make of it!!! I get the impression she was into another guy, that hasn't worked out, and now shes coming to me all of a sudden. Makes me kinda angry, but at the same time I have no plates to spin, and im a 23y.o virgin, so it kinda makes me think I should bite the bullet, swallow my pride and try again with her?:confused:

your thoughts as always are appreciated.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell said:
I met a girl through a friend..got her number, and asked her out via text (i know, i know, BAD!). She said "yeah, we should all go out for a good night" but then I clarified I wanted to take her out...just me and her...to which she did not reply. Which annoyed me, but I let it go and didn't really care.
How and where did you ask her out to?

Thinking positively, she didnt directly say no or 'im busy', she just diverted to going out with friends. But Im sure she understood your intentions before you 'clarified'.

Id agree with trying again, but 'get to know her'. She might not be your type, you never know. However if your a virgin and need plates to be spinning then defo go for it, dont make it about pride.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
How and where did you ask her out to?

Thinking positively, she didnt directly say no or 'im busy', she just diverted to going out with friends. But Im sure she understood your intentions before you 'clarified'.

Id agree with trying again, but 'get to know her'. She might not be your type, you never know. However if your a virgin and need plates to be spinning then defo go for it, dont make it about pride.
I asked her out for a drink..nothing too heavy like dinner etc.

Also, I forgot to mention, a couple weeks before I asked her out:- she was the one who initially mentioned us "doing something" together to which I agreed but we never got round to it.

Yeah I guess theres no harm in seeing what happens with it all, its just annoying because I dont understand her...I get the feeling shes one of those girls who "doesn't know what she wants" :yawn:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah man thats exactly why you dont ask a girl out through text msg. Its WEAK, shows lack of confidence and gives the girl the chance to not respond . Assume the sale, call her up, say you are going somewhere and that she should come too.

If you call her up and she says shes home bored, watching tv, cleaning etc You say "Aww thats no fun" than say "I am about to go to mall (or whatever), i am bout to come pick you up so we can have fun together... whats your address". If she says she cant and doesnt offer another date to hang out your reply should be "Thats cool, anyway i got to go get dressed cya" click. Dont talk to her too long and waste too much time on the phone w her. If you do that you will definitely know where you stand with this girl. If she really wants you but cant go out at that time or the date you request she will offer another date. If she dont , it means she is not interested and you should move on anyway.

Not many girls will agree to go out w you over a text msg. Its very lame!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the important factor here is your attitude. However, I would not put too much stock in this woman; it does not sound like to me that it is about to go anywhere.