Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 15 year anniversary

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... as I type this it blows my mind that it's been 15 years since I found this site ! I'm nothing special, no guru, no pick up artist just a dude fortunate to have found this site and figured out the traps and programming of modern females.

I see a ton of posts on this site from the early 20's crowd about being Alpha and I can relate! In my early 20's everything I did or said I analyzed and wondered " was that alpha!?" I am hoping those young bucks learn from my trial and error. Being alpha isn't about the girl it's about you! It's about your needs, your piece of mind, your health.. it's entirely about you! It's not about pretending to be a jerk or a tough guy but doing the right thing at the right time under any circumstance. Speak your mind, be honest, call people out, make yourself uncomfortable every single day! Follow your conscience... if you see an injustice step in and right it.

Work on your charisma, fitness, style, confidence, and constantly improve... again with yourself in mind. Learn new skills, hunt, fish, sky dive, rock climb, etc, etc! Don't ever improve for the sole purpose of puntang! This is your life... your the main character and if you are actively pursuing becoming the best you can possibly be... for you... and only you... you are alpha,

In my opinion the end of the journey will not be about all the meaningless battles with crazy chicks, cheaters and bpd's but your self improvement and living life on your terms. we live in a society that vilifies men. We all need to take our power back and help each other. God bless you all and thank you so suave !!!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site sadly has changed and the quality of posts are trollish i.e. "The Lamborghini thread"

I think most guys here need to focus on their purposes i.e.business,finances, fitness, money etc.

Once guys gain confidence doing something that builds legacy or purposes women are an afterthought

I didn't hit my stride until i became 30 yes I have been with less women but I have done more traveling, made more money etc

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This site sadly has changed and the quality of posts are trollish i.e. "The Lamborghini thread"

I think most guys here need to focus on their purposes i.e.business,finances, fitness, money etc.

Once guys gain confidence doing something that builds legacy or purposes women are an afterthought

I didn't hit my stride until i became 30 yes I have been with less women but I have done more traveling, made more money etc
Agreed. I came back a few weeks ago after a year hiatus and the posts are all troll like, and “why won’t she answer /should I pursue” bs threads.

Seems like no one wants to put in the work anymore.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Work on your charisma, fitness, style, confidence, and constantly improve... again with yourself in mind. Learn new skills, hunt, fish, sky dive, rock climb, etc, etc! Don't ever improve for the sole purpose of puntang! This is your life... your the main character and if you are actively pursuing becoming the best you can possibly be... for you... and only you... you are alpha,

In my opinion the end of the journey will not be about all the meaningless battles with crazy chicks, cheaters and bpd's but your self improvement and living life on your terms. we live in a society that vilifies men. We all need to take our power back and help each other. God bless you all and thank you so suave !!!
^^ This is golden

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ This is golden
Thank you brother! Men in their early 20's need to realize this!!! Like a few posts above says this site has become trollish. You have men... let me repeat that.. MEN... asking questions like " so I acted like a jerk to that HB10 and she rolled her eyes... I'm now waiting 3 days before initiating contact with her.. should I wait 3.5 or 4 and what if she doesn't respond" These dudes need to be so occupied with themselves and their own life and improvement that they literally forget the hb10 until she's stalking him because she can't figure him out !

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you brother! Men in their early 20's need to realize this!!! Like a few posts above says this site has become trollish. You have men... let me repeat that.. MEN... asking questions like " so I acted like a jerk to that HB10 and she rolled her eyes... I'm now waiting 3 days before initiating contact with her.. should I wait 3.5 or 4 and what if she doesn't respond" These dudes need to be so occupied with themselves and their own life and improvement that they literally forget the hb10 until she's stalking him because she can't figure him out !
Their lives revolves around women when in actual fact it's the opposite.

Counter productive to their frame of mind and thus affects their personality.

Modern men problems lay with too much feminine influence when they were growing up; absence of father, teachers whom are mostly women. Young boys are basically being raised by women who inadvertently teaches boys how to behave as men.

Boggles the mind as how a woman could ever mentor a boy into a man when she has never lived as a man.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this whole thread!:p