Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My “Want See My Nails” theory

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost so many chicks get to the point they want to show off to you, which is such as their nails cause it’s so simple. Why do women love their nails? Because women compete with other women about nails. It shows grooming.

I love when they want to show me their nails... i mentioned this in another post. Here is an example of showing me “your nails”.

Keep it sexual. Don’t say “they look great, you’re beautiful”.

my nail theory is when she did something for herself, she wants to feel better than good she is feeling, and if you’re the man she wants to show it too like that she has high IL, not turn that into her touching yourself for YOU.

I like this forum and I’ll add how they act with panties and dresses and the best question ever “does this make me look fat”.

Attachments

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Almost so many chicks get to the point they want to show off to you, which is such as their nails cause it’s so simple. Why do women love their nails? Because women compete with other women about nails. It shows grooming.

I love when they want to show me their nails... i mentioned this in another post. Here is an example of showing me “your nails”.

my nail theory is when she did something for herself, she wants to feel better than good she is feeling, and if you’re the man she wants to show it too like that she has high IL, not turn that into her touching yourself for YOU.

I like this forum and I’ll add how they act with panties and dresses and the best question ever “does this make me look fat”.
Never was asked this question. But, I'd respond humorously with a cool pic. See attached. Then, ask what she thought about the color.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never was asked this question. But, I'd respond humorously with a cool pic. See attached. Then, ask what she thought about the color.

I always ask if see them, if I see where they stick in later. I avoid the “how much I mean to you” ****, or “they look so great on you.
Idk this is how I work naturally.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude can you do more examples on texting? This is really good

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude can you do more examples on texting? This is really good
I can.

Thing is I never plan on it.

my texting is legit like this.

whatever a chick says, I say something I w nice way to in it into sexual activity.

for example.

this chick sends me a messages of how Hitler was the creator of the blow up doll,and screen shot from google about it.

Now what do I think about that fact? About Hitler? Why is she looking that up? Why is she sharing that?

my mind doesn’t care about either of those. My first thing is this:

she texted me with this crap, she clearly has something she wants to talk about and idk what, but... I replied “will you be MY blow up doll?;)” and that’s it

**** hitler, ****, google, etc. sure she says yeah and I get into her being my *** bucket, and how greasy her *** bucket will get, and if she likes it enough will she lick it... then I say I talk to her later I got things to do... and she calls and wants to meet and do this and that.

Today I went to get few beers and wings by myself. This sexy half Asian chick goes to get the menu comes out, with no menu, realizes that, and lifts her hands and quickly goes back in. She comes back with the menu and I told her “when you came back without this PAPER I thought you were the menu”... I look her directly in her eyes with a bit of a smile when I say that... she laughs and scrambles her words etc... she’s not used to it. Did I sleep with her or phone number? Nope... I just said what I said.

so you have to always flip that stuff with females on texts, person, and always be looking like you don’t care, cause if they don’t dig you, at least you appeared like you don’t care so you still walk away with your dignity.

If a woman isn’t my blood relative, like mother sister, daughter, either she ****s me, or I literally don’t see any use of her with me in my world. Simple as that.
So be playful the way you want a chick to play with you, and if she ignores, or whatever she may do that you don’t like, you leave it at that. You don’t apologize, you don’t explain yourself. Save the nice little things for some sucker, don’t waste your time.