"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My “Want See My Nails” theory

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
Almost so many chicks get to the point they want to show off to you, which is such as their nails cause it’s so simple. Why do women love their nails? Because women compete with other women about nails. It shows grooming.

I love when they want to show me their nails... i mentioned this in another post. Here is an example of showing me “your nails”.

Keep it sexual. Don’t say “they look great, you’re beautiful”.

my nail theory is when she did something for herself, she wants to feel better than good she is feeling, and if you’re the man she wants to show it too like that she has high IL, not turn that into her touching yourself for YOU.

I like this forum and I’ll add how they act with panties and dresses and the best question ever “does this make me look fat”.
 

Attachments

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Almost so many chicks get to the point they want to show off to you, which is such as their nails cause it’s so simple. Why do women love their nails? Because women compete with other women about nails. It shows grooming.

I love when they want to show me their nails... i mentioned this in another post. Here is an example of showing me “your nails”.

Keep it sexual. Don’t say “they look great, you’re beautiful”.

my nail theory is when she did something for herself, she wants to feel better than good she is feeling, and if you’re the man she wants to show it too like that she has high IL, not turn that into her touching yourself for YOU.

I like this forum and I’ll add how they act with panties and dresses and the best question ever “does this make me look fat”.
Never was asked this question. But, I'd respond humorously with a cool pic. See attached. Then, ask what she thought about the color.

 

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
Never was asked this question. But, I'd respond humorously with a cool pic. See attached. Then, ask what she thought about the color.

I always ask if see them, if I see where they stick in later. I avoid the “how much I mean to you” ****, or “they look so great on you.
Idk this is how I work naturally.
 

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
Almost so many chicks get to the point they want to show off to you, which is such as their nails cause it’s so simple. Why do women love their nails? Because women compete with other women about nails. It shows grooming.

I love when they want to show me their nails... i mentioned this in another post. Here is an example of showing me “your nails”.

Keep it sexual. Don’t say “they look great, you’re beautiful”.

my nail theory is when she did something for herself, she wants to feel better than good she is feeling, and if you’re the man she wants to show it too like that she has high IL, not turn that into her touching yourself for YOU.

I like this forum and I’ll add how they act with panties and dresses and the best question ever “does this make me look fat”.
Dude can you do more examples on texting? This is really good
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
Dude can you do more examples on texting? This is really good
I can.

Thing is I never plan on it.

my texting is legit like this.

whatever a chick says, I say something I w nice way to in it into sexual activity.

for example.

this chick sends me a messages of how Hitler was the creator of the blow up doll,and screen shot from google about it.

Now what do I think about that fact? About Hitler? Why is she looking that up? Why is she sharing that?

my mind doesn’t care about either of those. My first thing is this:

she texted me with this crap, she clearly has something she wants to talk about and idk what, but... I replied “will you be MY blow up doll?;)” and that’s it

**** hitler, ****, google, etc. sure she says yeah and I get into her being my *** bucket, and how greasy her *** bucket will get, and if she likes it enough will she lick it... then I say I talk to her later I got things to do... and she calls and wants to meet and do this and that.

Today I went to get few beers and wings by myself. This sexy half Asian chick goes to get the menu comes out, with no menu, realizes that, and lifts her hands and quickly goes back in. She comes back with the menu and I told her “when you came back without this PAPER I thought you were the menu”... I look her directly in her eyes with a bit of a smile when I say that... she laughs and scrambles her words etc... she’s not used to it. Did I sleep with her or phone number? Nope... I just said what I said.

so you have to always flip that stuff with females on texts, person, and always be looking like you don’t care, cause if they don’t dig you, at least you appeared like you don’t care so you still walk away with your dignity.

If a woman isn’t my blood relative, like mother sister, daughter, either she ****s me, or I literally don’t see any use of her with me in my world. Simple as that.
So be playful the way you want a chick to play with you, and if she ignores, or whatever she may do that you don’t like, you leave it at that. You don’t apologize, you don’t explain yourself. Save the nice little things for some sucker, don’t waste your time.
 
Top