Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Must Read: The real truth about the Red Pill

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that this post might get deleted and that the moderators might ban me. BUT I DON'T CARE!

SOMEONE has to tell the truth about that mean, evil red pill and gosh darn it, I'm just enough of a modern liberated man to do it!

Better sit down before you read any further, it's gonna get really scary...

This is what that evil red pill and those mean Red Pill men tried to tell me:

That there was no Santa Clause ( I know... can you believe they would even lie like that?)

That my Little Ponies weren't really magical (I can't... I can't... even think about that....)

Told me there was something called "Divorce Rape" (eeeewwwww, that sounds gross...)

Told me that girls weren't really made of Sugar and Spice and Everything nice (yeah, right...)

Stole my Teddy Bear

Took away my security blanket (sniffle)

That the Grinch really didn't bring back the Roast Beast

And.... all of it Made me cry and want my Mommy...

So, That's it! I'm leaving! Goodbye Cruel Manosphere!

Now I'm going to go home, put my snuggie on, have some warm milk and cookies, watch my favorite Disney movie, then say 3 times: "There's no place like Home!"

Then in the morning I'll wake up and I'll be back in my awesome race car bed wearing my cozy pajamas with the feet and this will all just seem like a BAD BAD DREAM.

-The End- (I just love happy endings, don't you?)

Last edited:

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm going to go home, put my snuggie on, have some warm milk and cookies, watch my favorite Disney move, then say 3 times: "There's no place like Home!"

Then in the morning I'll wake up and I'll be back in my awesome race car bed wearing my cozy pajamas with the feet and this will all just seem like a BAD BAD DREAM.

-The End- (I just love happy endings, don't you?)
Wizard of Oz isnt a Disney movie FYI