"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Must read post for guys struggling to get the kinds of women they want.

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
I am almost addicted to the stuff posted on this dude's blog and wonder where he goes next when he will talk about race. I've read a number of great posts in my life but this one hit it out of the ballpark for me, the best one I have read in quite some time. For dudes out there struggling to get the kinds of women they want, this is a must read.

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
He makes some good points but contradicts himself. First he says you need to focus on a woman's wants and needs (a huge red pill no-no) and then he turns around and says to be the best version of yourself ie. focus on your own needs.

So which one is it?

He could have said "tailor yourself to a woman's desires" instead. Some would call that simping.

He also says women do the choosing which is a blue pilled fallacy. Women don't "choose" the guys they like. They make themselves available - often meekly & indirectly - and those guys choose or reject them for another girl who undoubtedly also likes to think she "chose" that guy when in reality she was merely what he fancied in that moment. If a hotter and/or less annoying girl "chose" him she would be out on her ass.

Men choose. Men choose who is pretty. Men choose who gets pregnant. Men choose who gets married.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,034
Reaction score
1,895
Age
42
Location
Florida
I am almost addicted to the stuff posted on this dude's blog and wonder where he goes next when he will talk about race. I've read a number of great posts in my life but this one hit it out of the ballpark for me, the best one I have read in quite some time. For dudes out there struggling to get the kinds of women they want, this is a must read.

It's a good article for newbies, to be honest, I did not think it was written out very well, I think there were some points that should have been made more clear.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The best advice I read on his site is to stop obsessing over "game" and male - female dynamics in general.

The men with the easiest access to the most high SMV women rarely have any "game" at all because they don't need any. By obsessing over women, they become way more important than nature ever intended them to be.

I admit that this forum is somewhat addictive, especially now that I'm trapped inside and my life is in deep freeze. But it's that very addiction that prevents a lot of potential DJs from actually living their lives properly and by extension meeting more women.

That said though, some of the costliest mistakes I've made were before I joined this forum; I wish I'd had half of the advice I've read on here over the years, before I stumbled across SS.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
The best advice I read on his site is to stop obsessing over "game" and male - female dynamics in general.

The men with the easiest access to the most high SMV women rarely have any "game" at all because they don't need any. By obsessing over women, they become way more important than nature ever intended them to be.

I admit that this forum is somewhat addictive, especially now that I'm trapped inside and my life is in deep freeze. But it's that very addiction that prevents a lot of potential DJs from actually living their lives properly and by extension meeting more women.

That said though, some of the costliest mistakes I've made were before I joined this forum; I wish I'd had half of the advice I've read on here over the years, before I stumbled across SS.
You'll always need game to close the deal but you are right, the whole mindgames stuff is BS.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I am almost addicted to the stuff posted on this dude's blog and wonder where he goes next when he will talk about race. I've read a number of great posts in my life but this one hit it out of the ballpark for me, the best one I have read in quite some time. For dudes out there struggling to get the kinds of women they want, this is a must read.

He’s still has a lot to learn.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I am almost addicted to the stuff posted on this dude's blog and wonder where he goes next when he will talk about race. I've read a number of great posts in my life but this one hit it out of the ballpark for me, the best one I have read in quite some time. For dudes out there struggling to get the kinds of women they want, this is a must read.

When I saw the word "race" I was looking for the name "Gao"....
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Such as?

Teach us what he failed to teach so everyone knows what he missed.
It’s not any fault of his own, he’s in his twenties and his woman peers have had higher SMV than him. He has a valid point in that women are human beings but he approaches women by entering their frame as opposed to focusing upon his own by developing his inherent masculinity.

In a fundamental sense, women have doubts about their femininity via attraction and men have doubts about their masculinity via production.

Most men approach production in a physical sense whereas the ones whom are inherently good with women learned that emotional and sexual content and more importantly context is the differentiator.

This gets reduced to qualifying these attributes as ‘game’ and the socialized knee jerk response to diminish it’s ability to facilitate productive interactions with women.

In other words, yes, learn their language AND figure out your own passion and mission in this life independent from women.

You are the prize not her. Even though she seeks external validation, she hates being put on a pedestal and desires to be included in a life larger than her own.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
By production do you mean financial success?
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
By production do you mean financial success?
That is on the spectrum, yes. It’s a demonstration of multiple facets that we as men embody. It shows our ability to focus and concentrate for degrees of intensity and duration. She sees that and wants to figure out how to get some of that placed on her.

The prime form is our attention.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The article is written by a nerd who sounds like a virgin.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Do you live for YOUR needs first and foremost above all else or are you trying to please others?
Women's instinctive nature is to follow the strongest male she can find.

Not as a partner, not as a helper, but as a follower and a dependent.

A lady hooking up with a people pleaser is like being a business partner with a guy who gives away money.
 

Good Gao

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
245
It’s not any fault of his own, he’s in his twenties and his woman peers have had higher SMV than him. He has a valid point in that women are human beings but he approaches women by entering their frame as opposed to focusing upon his own by developing his inherent masculinity.

In a fundamental sense, women have doubts about their femininity via attraction and men have doubts about their masculinity via production.

Most men approach production in a physical sense whereas the ones whom are inherently good with women learned that emotional and sexual content and more importantly context is the differentiator.

This gets reduced to qualifying these attributes as ‘game’ and the socialized knee jerk response to diminish it’s ability to facilitate productive interactions with women.

In other words, yes, learn their language AND figure out your own passion and mission in this life independent from women.

You are the prize not her. Even though she seeks external validation, she hates being put on a pedestal and desires to be included in a life larger than her own.
No I think he is actually on to something and he even said that men need to improve themselves. But in a sale, you have to sell a product the customer values or else you not gonna be able to sell it. The product itself varies based on the market. This whole you being the prize stuff is stupid, yeah have confidence but the buyer comes first, you are asking for their time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I am almost addicted to the stuff posted on this dude's blog and wonder where he goes next when he will talk about race. I've read a number of great posts in my life but this one hit it out of the ballpark for me, the best one I have read in quite some time. For dudes out there struggling to get the kinds of women they want, this is a must read.

Pretty lame article imo. Sounds like a woman wrote it. There are some truths there but nothing helpful to anyone besides the self improvement bit at the end.
 
Top