Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Musings: Are hot women used to having better sex?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Personally, when I’m with a woman that turns me on I want to smash repeatedly, 4-5 times a
day and I’m not talking about 30 minute quickies. I stay harder, go longer and have a bottomless barrel of libido for her.

I’m talking 8-> of course the measure of hotness is subjective. But this has made me wonder if a seriously attractive woman has more, longer, and more satisfying sex. This would be a woman with some experience probably >30 years not some teeny bopper.

In any case I’ve had longer term partners that were gymnasts, pro dancers, ex-models, among other things, certainly with top tier physiques and looks.

I am interested in a serious and thoughtful dialogue about this with men who don’t hate women and accept their hypergamy as a fact and aren’t bitter about it like some here.

Please let’s not derail this conversation.

Do you think that highly attractive women are used to better, longer and more frequent sex?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple answer is yes.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I remember shagging a woman and she said "you are taking a long time coming" and I said "yes, I cant think of anyone exciting or attractive" :p

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality of sex seems to be largely determined by the age that sex is first had... Like if sex is one of her main ways of getting a dopamine hit, she probably enjoys it a lot, however if her... Arsenal of tools to acquire a dopamine hit is larger, than the quality of the dopamine from sex might be lower or saw as comparable to another dopamine experience.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ugly gymnast will most likely have a better sex game then the hot girl in the office. It really depends. Everyone views sex differently.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
not better sex game, better sex. Are they accustomed to better sex?

An ugly gymnast will most likely have a better sex game then the hot girl in the office. It really depends. Everyone views sex differently.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s how it starts. No women is immune to the ravages of time.
Ie you would get bored of fvck ing anyone

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More partners a woman has the less ability she has to pair bond due to endorphins being released during sex.

i.e if you sleep with a woman who has slept with a lot of men you notice she is harder to lock down in my opinion. These girls are fundamentally broken. Unfortunately they seem to be the best lays which sucks.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Higher "notch count" women will statistically have had better sex than inexperienced women. I also thing Serial monogamous women will have had better sex because of learning each partner's preferences. Woman who climax easily may have experienced better sex (in their mind) than women who don't enjoy sex.

So much of a woman's enjoyment comes from her emotional state of mind...Funseeking women seem to be more sexual to me.