"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Music Festival

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I was at a music festival and tried molly for the first time (note that the purpose of this post is not to condone drug use.) Molly is known as the “love drug”, and I’ll admit the effects were incredibly powerful. I loved every human being in the world. I was beaming at strangers as I walked around and they’d smile back. I kept hugging my (female) friends and kept telling them how much I loved them. Tried to hug my male friends too but they wouldn’t let me lol. It took everything in my power to stop myself from texting every plate in my phone and telling them I loved them.

The interesting thing is when I woke up the next day and thought about what happened. Strangers smiling at me...what? That never really happened before because I never smiled at them. And I don’t have to be on molly to smile at someone. I went to the house where my friends were staying and the girls just showered me with love as soon as I got there. It was like a who could hug me the longest competition. Again, I don’t have to be high to show someone I care about them.

Normally, I’m a slightly pessimistic person. We like to call ourselves “realists”. But for a few hours I was extremely optimistic. And the simple lesson I learned is that other people love extreme optimism. They can feel the energy. They gravitate towards it.

A lot of the people who come to SS do so because of failure with a woman or with women in general. As a result, they come with a very negative attitude. Overcoming that attitude is so much more important than “game” is.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top