Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music Festival

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a music festival and tried molly for the first time (note that the purpose of this post is not to condone drug use.) Molly is known as the “love drug”, and I’ll admit the effects were incredibly powerful. I loved every human being in the world. I was beaming at strangers as I walked around and they’d smile back. I kept hugging my (female) friends and kept telling them how much I loved them. Tried to hug my male friends too but they wouldn’t let me lol. It took everything in my power to stop myself from texting every plate in my phone and telling them I loved them.

The interesting thing is when I woke up the next day and thought about what happened. Strangers smiling at me...what? That never really happened before because I never smiled at them. And I don’t have to be on molly to smile at someone. I went to the house where my friends were staying and the girls just showered me with love as soon as I got there. It was like a who could hug me the longest competition. Again, I don’t have to be high to show someone I care about them.

Normally, I’m a slightly pessimistic person. We like to call ourselves “realists”. But for a few hours I was extremely optimistic. And the simple lesson I learned is that other people love extreme optimism. They can feel the energy. They gravitate towards it.

A lot of the people who come to SS do so because of failure with a woman or with women in general. As a result, they come with a very negative attitude. Overcoming that attitude is so much more important than “game” is.