Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mushrooms

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done shrooms in the past.

Pretty harmless tbh. However, they aren't amazing. It opens your mind for a few hours.

The most important thing about tripping is that you should get the setting right. You need to be somewhere comfortable, where you won't be disturbed for a day or so. Do them with a few good friends. I mean, your best friends. Don't take shrooms with a bunch of people you have reserved feelings about, this can make you uncomfortable and turn you on a bad trip.

Your emotions become ultra sensitive. So you need to be in a positive mindset and in a positive, safe atmosphere. Don't go anywhere near family or into public areas.

You'll most likely want to go outside and lie down in a field, go for a walk in the country or something because you'll suddendly feel at one with nature. Some people also have a massive urge for ciggarettes, even if they don't smoke, so it's good to take a pack around with you.

If you go against any of these rules then you could end up having a bad time. Bad trips are not pleasant and they last a long time. You can't stop them. So be carefull.

Personally, I don't think they are that brilliant. I experiemented with them and I probably won't ever again, not because I had a bad experience, but just because they don't really appeal to me.

Marijuana and alcohol are my favourite drugs.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have good friends around- but having a rat or two around is a blast because you'll spot him and be hostile to him. Me and my friends were tripping and saw one guy for the scheming, dishonorable bastard that he is so we just insulted him and beat up on him all night.

Also have some good music. To me, heavy metal on shrooms is the f*cking best.

Don't take them too fast because the come-up is the roughest part- real confusing. Just don't fight it- it will go away and it shouldn't be an issue if you eat them slowly enough. After that, it's pure magic- don't fight it, go with it.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried shrooms twice. But the first time I think the mushrooms were bunk, so I didn't get too high. But the second trip was pretty intense. I remember coming to grips with the current(then) situation in my life. It was really weird, like everything was so clear.

Aside from the deep introspective experience, I remember laughing my aZZ off for a long time. I mean, I was on the floor laughing like a little kid for a while. I don't even know what I was laughing at.

Reaction score
Man, drugs are bad ass!

On shrooms, yeah if I actually focus on the wall or ceiling or anything I can see sh*t spiral and technicolor traces move around but it isn't anything severe like seeing bugs bunny jumping out of your television.

I was gonna take some acid last weekend but then my friend took em and it was some bunk sh*t.

The only big problems I see about shrooms and LSD is the fact that they're overpriced and the stuff might be bunk. Never pay more than 60 dollars for a quarter of shrooms and no more than 12 dollars for a hit of cid.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
The only big problems I see about shrooms and LSD is the fact that they're overpriced and the stuff might be bunk. Never pay more than 60 dollars for a quarter of shrooms and no more than 12 dollars for a hit of cid.
Shrooms are all fine (in ways they are safer than pot), but not LSD. Although most people can do a little acid and be fine, it can really f*ck some people up. I know of two instances of people living in my city that something has happened to them. One guy took it and went crazy pretty much and stabbed one of his family members. The other guy had some in his pocket and it got soaked in water and soaked into his skin. It was so much of it that he OD'ed and is now in an insane asylum.

Stick to stuff you can't OD on. That would pretty much be shrooms and pot.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OD part may not be the your main problem with the mushroom or pot, it is when you begin to try and want other, heavier drugs which may or may not involve serious crimes.

BTW, street drug users almost always smoke cigs, the hardest drug to quit.

B

Billasec

Whoever Posted erowid.com, gj very good site and very helpfull on TRUE drug facts

Shrooms are a very safe drug
You cant OD and if you take precuations you will have an amazing time.

The first time i did shrooms was one of the most memrable things in my life so far.

Just make sure you are in a good mood when doing shrooms and try not to eat 6 hours before. Also some people expierience nasuea after consuming shrooms so smoking marijuana before/after can really help + also increase the high

Have fun, be safe

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Billasec

Shrooms are a very safe drug
You cant OD and if you take precuations you will have an amazing
Its true you can OD, but if you take a large enough dose you can have a VERY intense and unpleasant trip....you might loose reason at that moment and do somethin stupid. so even tho you "cant" OD just take the recommended dose