Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mushrooms

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard that you can have flashbacks after doing mushrooms like LSD. I was wondering, are these flashbacks a fading effect or are they a permanent effect that you have for the rest of your life?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're not trying to take LSD, as it's very dangerous from what i heard. I think it's 50/50 that you can either have a permanent effect or a temporary.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah its not 50/50, the chances of getting permanent damage from a 1 regular dose of good LSD are much much much lower...In mushrooms the chance is basically non existent. Do mushrooms, a good batch will make you trip pretty nicely, its not as strong but id take a natural source over some synthetic ****.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant have flash backs but it can **** with your vision even months after taking them. Like seeing wierd patterns in carpet textures or walls etc.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by King of You
You cant have flash backs but it can **** with your vision even months after taking them. Like seeing wierd patterns in carpet textures or walls etc.
yea that i agree with....I had a friend who took 6 doses, he was fine but he said he was seeing trails of **** for like a month of two after he did it.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear that bang-for-the-buck acid is the best. My friend likes to smoke, drink, and do acid on a good night.

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that does acid, coke or anything like that is just an idiot plain and simple.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, i don't touch that shyt. i dont need to.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate the phrase "Just Say No." You can laugh at it right now while you are young. Wait until you have your own family and you're hooked -- you won't be laughing then. Believe me, YOU DON'T NEED THAT SH1T!

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aztec
Don't underestimate the phrase "Just Say No." You can laugh at it right now while you are young. Wait until you have your own family and you're hooked -- you won't be laughing then. Believe me, YOU DON'T NEED THAT SH1T!
Yes, because mushrooms are so addictive :rolleyes:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate people who tempt others to do drugs.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the regular mushrooms that you're supposed to eat.

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
To all those people talking about drugs are bad, drugs are this and drugs are that please we hush he didnt ask that. You are probably alot better people then the rest of us... if thats what you want to hear. I am just trying to have a good/safe time while im young there isnt anything wrong with doing a little bit of certain drugs in moderation, so please dont criticize what you dont know about.

Epic I have heard about people having flashbacks from taking acid but I dont think you have flashbacks from doing mushrooms just make sure the mushrooms you eat are the real deal if you pick the wrong ones you may be hating yourself when your at the hospital getting your stomace pumped. If you go pick them yourself make sure you are picking them from a cow pasture and they are growing stright out of cow **** if it isnt coming stright out of cow **** you dont want them. As for the flashbacks from taking acid everyone wont get them it depends on how frequently you take acid and how much you take. The flashbacks will come once in a blue moon and over time will fade and you wont have them anymore.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try them
try them
and you will see
you will barf
all over he...
- what dr suess would say

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't listen to drug-tempters

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell? were not talking about hard drugs here... psychedelics are serious drugs but nothing to be scared of or badtalking them.

When ive done mushrooms, it has always been a wonderful experience....probably some of the most interesting experiences in my life... Its called a trip for a reason, its like a trip towards the inside of your mind, which you have no access to unless youre a pretty hardcore meditator. Once the trip is over everything returns to normal, returning to baseline feels really weird. most of the ocassions ive tripped, when the trip is about to end the intensity gently decreases and its like once you land you feel COMPLETLY normal, like one second you were tripping, the next second youre done. anyways then you think about it, you go to sleep, and the next day you feel like nothing even happened, but you know you had a fun experience and youre able to recall most of the trip.

Just because its an illegal substance doesnt mean that is bad for you. It just means that people have used it recklessly and their actions led to the outlaw of these kinda of drugs.

Pantera_man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrooms are f*cking amazing....

The positive potential of hallucinogens can't be overlooked.... I'm no f*cking hippie, I'm actually pretty right-wing, but experiences with hallucinogens have helped me experience different levels of existence.... Mushrooms helped me realize that I am my own ally and they just spell everything about your life/ existenc, etc clear as day.... Nothing is false on shrooms..... they expose any narciissists or scum around you as the sh*tbags they really are and the good people for who they are....

Mushrooms and some crazy 20X salvia (extremely intense DO NOT try this without reading up on it) really helped me in finding my true self again, stop being so hostile to a lot of people and things and and work to improve myself.

I'm not saying it's wrong or right, I just like em and they benefitted me so f*ck it.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure we only live once, so what the hell. Experience all that you can. Having said that, I have only done painkillers, the ganja, alcohol, and demmerol. Shrooms, acid, LSD just isn't my thing, and I really have no desire to try them. I won't judge people who do them until I try it.

I have a lot of nice things to say about opiates though, cause they're f*cking amazing. Best part of going to the hospital: they give you the drugs by a registered nurse. Before I die I'll probably get my hands on some heroin and go out with a bang :)