Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

multiple girls at one time, multiple options...how do i choose??

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so here's the scenario...

one of my college classes is kicking everyone's a$$ in the class. so today after class i go up to the hottest girl and ask if she wants to get together and study sunday for our test on monday. she does. then i go to another table and get three other hb's to come too. all together there is going to be me, possibly this other goofy dude and 5 girls.

so, the question is this: how do i play it when we're all together? do i try and figure out which girl is the most interested and focus on her? or should i "spread the love" and not focus on any one girl. but, if i do that, and no one single girl feels like she is getting more attention then the other, would it still be successful if i asked her out for a one on one date after the study date?

basically, what should i look out for from the girls during the study session? how should i play it? has anyone been in this sort of situation before?

charting uncharted territory...thanks guys!

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon guys, im really lost on this one...:confused:

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by golf299
then i go to another table and get three other hb's to come too. all together there is going to be me, possibly this other goofy dude and 5 girls.
You go to the hottest girl and ask her to study together :D ... then you go and ask three other HB's :confused: !!! You shoot yourself in the leg. You should have kept it between you and the hot chick ... and then made your move while you were studying.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give my loving to them all - and don't single out anyone person - if you do, single out the ugliest chick there.

With any luck, they will all be fighting for your attention.

Reaction score
never do that again u could have had all four - now if u pick 1 u lose the other 3 cause they felt rejected anf they eventual find out who u picked - work solo next time

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
This is easy. Make them compete for you!

Qualify them all and say you are looking for a girl who can cook for you, etc etc. Then whichever one tries her best to meet your standards, you know she is the one with the highest interest level. Then you mack accordingly.

Yeah I know I rock..

No applause. Just throw money

Reaction score
ninja pimp..ha! awesome name.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
*nods in acknowledgement at the cool dark figure who broods eloquently in the corner*

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys!

to clarify, i had to ask the first HB because we're already cool with eachother. unfortunately i had to next her earlier in the year, but we are still friendly. but i thought if she were to come along that i could settle in and be more confident (and be myself) more easily with the other girls since i am already comfortable with her....