Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Much) Older Women, how to?

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'm not brand-new to the game and I do got a lot of skill, but it doesn't seem to help much with older women.

The problem seems to be I can't get past initial conversation. Like I can tell they are into me by the usual signs of attraction, but when I try to get a number or email they start getting embarassed like it's somehow wrong to want to talk with someone 10-20 years younger than them. I give the usual about what does age matter, they look young, etc. and at that point SOME of them will give a number or email.

I've got game for girls my age down pat, but I could care less about them, older women are my thing.

Any pointers/tips/suggestions from anyone on how to game the older ones into hooking up? Learned from experience it definitely takes serious persuasion, but is that all? Is there some kind of method for getting the older ones? My biggest enemy is the social taboo of the age gap, it seems women are too hung-up on this.
I need some direction here.

'Slinger

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you, son?

Do you have that young-boy look? It's alot easier for young guys to get older chicks if they have strong, masculine features. Otherwise, you're S.O.L.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm an older woman who pretty much has only gotten involved with younger guys for the past 11 years.

It's not really looking more masculine or older that attracts me to a younger guy. Obviously I have to be attracted to him, but he has to have substance. He has to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation, be mature and pay attention to the world around him. He needs a brain and a certain level of sophistication. He MUST be able to communicate maturely, like an adult. Younger guys who are too wrapped up in themselves, are selfish, boorish, immature and oblivious to their surroundings are just plain annoying and not at all attractive. The behavior that gets a younger girl's attention is typically off-putting to a woman.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Wyldfire, I take back what I said about your opinion being irrelevent on DJ matters, you being a woman :D (but I still think taking relationship advice from women is a bad move, that's another topic though)

Moving on, I am very much into intellectual conversation, in fact I seem to kind of stump most women in this area, but I don't get ****y about it or make them feel dumb. Just stating that I have this quality. The conversations I've had with older women are riveting, sometimes lasting in excess of 2 hours (I always end it first), I work it like usual, patterns and what-not and really juicing them up, but when it comes time for the # they don't want to pony-up, and it is definitely the social stigma of the age difference that's making them apprehensive about continuing any further.

I need a surefire way to get around that.

'Slinger