“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MUA girls

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Few days ago I went on a date with a girl who is a professional make up artist. She was kind of cute but man, she didn't stop talking for not once. I honestly felt relief when date ended.

And the fact that she was talking about some boring sh1t was making things even worse. I've been on a dates with mua girls before and every single one of them was just a pain in the azz smothering me with their boring talking.

I think they tend to be much more narcissistic and self absorbed and their vibe turn off every guy, including myself, from them. On to the next one.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Why did you let her keep talking about stuff you didn't want to talk about? Cut threads. Change the topic. Leading isn't just picking the date and time of a date, it is all the time, including conversations.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Why did you let her keep talking about stuff you didn't want to talk about? Cut threads. Change the topic. Leading isn't just picking the date and time of a date, it is all the time, including conversations.
The thing is whenever I changed topic on every topic she started talking about herself so after some time I call it quits. Definitely a waste of time.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
A new girl's sexual investment is low before a bang.

Let her invest in you emotionally by listening to her.

As her level of emotional investment increases, ask her about her connection of her childhood.

Let her invest her identity in you.

Throw a little playful neg to make her jump through hoops.

Then qualify her and approve of it.

Bang the living daylights out of her.

As her level of sexual investment increases, switch subjects of conversation at convenience, maintain distance.

Avoid giving her attention at stuff that feels like wasting your time.

She will notice these drops and spikes more as her sexual investment increases.

Plate her if she's not worth going out on dates.

They don't call me dark for no reason.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
A new girl's sexual investment is low before a bang.

Let her invest in you emotionally by listening to her.

As her level of emotional investment increases, ask her about her connection of her childhood.

Let her invest her identity in you.

Throw a little playful neg to make her jump through hoops.

Then qualify her and approve of it.

Bang the living daylights out of her.

As her level of sexual investment increases, switch subjects of conversation at convenience, maintain distance.

Avoid giving her attention at stuff that feels like wasting your time.

She will notice these drops and spikes more as her sexual investment increases.

Plate her if she's not worth going out on dates.

They don't call me dark for no reason.
Nice input, however I didn't pursue her furthermore. Idk her vibe was off putting and I didn't liked that. Over text she was really legit but in person not that much.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Few days ago I went on a date with a girl who is a professional make up artist. She was kind of cute but man, she didn't stop talking for not once. I honestly felt relief when date ended.

And the fact that she was talking about some boring sh1t was making things even worse. I've been on a dates with mua girls before and every single one of them was just a pain in the azz smothering me with their boring talking.

I think they tend to be much more narcissistic and self absorbed and their vibe turn off every guy, including myself, from them. On to the next one.
They make no money. Are vanity on steroids. When you ask about reading; insert fifty shades, twilight, cosmo etc. Air heads! My biggest critique isn't her nor her career path but you not controlling frame? Moreover, it's 2021. Not the 1950s. Wtf is a date? Smash or next.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
They make no money. Are vanity on steroids. When you ask about reading; insert fifty shades, twilight, cosmo etc. Air heads! My biggest critique isn't her nor her career path but you not controlling frame? Moreover, it's 2021. Not the 1950s. Wtf is a date? Smash or next.
Agree but with Muslim girls it doesn't work that way,they don't fvck right away. That date didn't last more than 40 minutes as I called it quts. After about 20 minutes in I lost my interest as I saw that we're not compatible.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Agree but with Muslim girls it doesn't work that way,they don't fvck right away. That date didn't last more than 40 minutes as I called it quts. After about 20 minutes in I lost my interest as I saw that we're not compatible.
Christian virgin or Israeli practicing Hebrew virgin. Whatever!

My POINT if not clear was the LACK THEREOF in ANY ROI! So, she rides the carousel and gets a reward for the debauchery and white dress.

I am being ironic because the type is less than 1% of the global population. I'm arguing that, a man doesn't necessarily have to narrow down to this extent but the realm fellas need to vet in for ltr and kids is in that ball park.

I could be wrong but from the posts here, DJS are looking to play house and kids. A lot are too lazy approach. Aaron Carey suggests casting a net across the country and vet for trad traits.

Rollos new book is pretty good. It demonstrates quite accurately the hijacking of religion by gynocentrism and the end results isn't pretty. I'm convinced that fellas need to unplug from old order thinking and modern day girlie man conditioning.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Why did you let her keep talking about stuff you didn't want to talk about? Cut threads. Change the topic. Leading isn't just picking the date and time of a date, it is all the time, including conversations.
great advice, had a chic start to go a bit "therapy" on me.........I steered the convo, back to a happy conversation.

she loved the night, and is on her way to mine now as a type,(2nd meet)
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Seems she wasn't that interested in you or she was more interested in talking about herself looking for validation from you. Might be worth learning and reading up on how to read a person's posture. People can say many things, but what they do not say and their body does may be different. Need to read up on that.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Few days ago I went on a date with a girl who is a professional make up artist. She was kind of cute but man, she didn't stop talking for not once. I honestly felt relief when date ended.

And the fact that she was talking about some boring sh1t was making things even worse. I've been on a dates with mua girls before and every single one of them was just a pain in the azz smothering me with their boring talking.

I think they tend to be much more narcissistic and self absorbed and their vibe turn off every guy, including myself, from them. On to the next one.
You let her talk?
 
Top