Inbox: 1 new message

"PenisEnlargementPillsForYou"

Him: Omg! I swear, it's junk-mail!

-AudiTy =o

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
its not scripted......and its called Parental Control if u wanna watch it again...i like watchin Next sometimes cus it can be pretty funny
It's all hollywood, phoney-baloney, bullshyt.

A local girl who was on Parental Control called into a local radio show about her episode.

She said they used actors to portray her parents and her boyfriend.

Also, her real parents only disliked her real boyfriend because he has tattoos. But they made it out like he was some a**hole who mistreated her.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the MTV show "Wanna come in?". That was actually a very good show. They match two AFCs with two PUAs and the AFCs go on hot dates while the PUA is telling the Loser what to do via headphone. I wished they still had that show on MTV.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Does anyone remember the MTV show "Wanna come in?". That was actually a very good show. They match two AFCs with two PUAs and the AFCs go on hot dates while the PUA is telling the Loser what to do via headphone. I wished they still had that show on MTV.
BRO! I was just thinkin about that show tha otha day but i couldnt put a name to it. good lookin out man :rockon:

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LA_Chico said:
BRO! I was just thinkin about that show tha otha day but i couldnt put a name to it. good lookin out man :rockon:
I saw that a while ago. Those 2 were seriously AFCs tho, like, it was embarrassing. The 'Gurus' told the dudes to bring flowers and take them on a posh restaurant to impress them. I'd like to have seen what Mystery and Sinn could have done with them ^^,

-AudiTy =o

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes these are scripted...even Made isn't completely real...the people on there don't even choose what they want to be.