Mr. Funny man

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking into learning some comedy/improv/tomfoolery because I want some CPR done on my d*ck. I think it comes by training, learning and the worst part... watching endless hours of it in Youtube. Sounds familiar.

I think though that funniness is something one can train and become more. People are attracted to funny, and sometimes you can even count women as people. Other reasons are just for my own sake, it's a trait that's rare like a diamond and you'll save as much by knowing how to use it.

If someone can give advice on the subject, I would be most delighted!:flowers:

Love and war

Perfect10

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I do is look for opportunities in conversation to make fun of things. I'm not talking about being an a55hole, but looking for mistakes in proper sentence structure, sexual innuendo, and people's imperfections in conversation. I also enjoy making fun of myself. I'll play the parts of being sad and angry at inappropriate times, and even play Mr. Testosterone or Mr. Sensitive just to make things more interesting and funny.

I'm almost always a character in the movie of life.

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you Desdinova and I do the same way as you. Sometimes I'm the funniest guy ever then sometimes it doesn't go through to the people. I just want to improve this part of my life :) I know you understand me

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A sharp sense of wit comes from intelligence and wisdom. Anyone can crack a silly joke here and there and the average joe will "get it'.

However if you really want to be funny, educate yourself and spend time with other intelligent jokesters. The opportunities to make people laugh are endless.