Moving to London

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm starting university next year, at Aberdeen (I live about 40 miles away), but afterwards I want to live and work in London.

I've got several options for career choices, so I don't think finding a job will be difficult.

But, accomodation's very expensive in London, and I'm sure the olympic games are gonna bring the market value even higher, so how would on afford to move there?

i know there a several guys here from London, so i'm just asking about how they got themselves situated there.

Thanks,

Lewis

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

I used to live in England. Depending how much money you are earning and work you do, the other option would be to live in the Burbs and commute every day. Although thats sucks big time.

The other option is to get together with 4-5 mates and just rent a place. London is a big city and not all of it is too expensive.
Cheers
Moonie

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I didn't have a job here, I'd think about moving to London too.

TO KICK SOME ISLAMIC ASS.

Those monsters got to be stopped. But what does the government do? Let the extremists protest.

I'd at least bash a few of those lunatics before they could keep up their terror.

OK I'm feeling better now.

AND A BIG F YOU IN ADVANCE IF YOU CONSIDER THIS POLITICALLY INCORRECT OR RACIALLY INSENSITIVE. WE"RE TALKING ABOUT TERRORIST POND SCUM LOSER AFCS ****HEADS HERE!

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrorists are wankers. But look around, it's not just special treatment with the Al-quieda ones.

The IRA, and other rebel groups in NI, they march around with guns murdering people, and what do the government do? they plead and bargian with them. IRA is one of the most richest and influential organisations in the world, and that's why the government plead with them. Out of cowardice.

Muslims aren't terrorists.

octane_orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
... i have just moved to london and to behonest I would have been able to afford it stright from uni....

my advice is move back home for a year, find a job, stick it for a year, move on to london for you 1st career progression job.