"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Moving to central america?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
So...i think i finally had it.
Moving to costa rica.
Its not that i dont have a decent job here...make about $40/hr.
I stay fit too. But the women here are not getting any "better"
Plus the media panders to them.
It was always pandering to females, but as a guy...i feel left out.
Plus no kids.. So fvck it. I have friends from costa rica and they say that its just different down there.
Plus with my english I'll stand out amongst the lot.
Anybody lived somewhere else besides the u.s.a. and can share some wisdom?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Why Costa Rica?

If it's because of women, then it's the wrong move.

If it's because of investment opportunities, then let us know ur business plan, lay it out for us to provide input.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Do your homework. If it were me I would plan at least a 3 x week vacation there before moving, longer if I had time. I also agree with @Spaz 110%, I wouldn't move to any country for just the hope of finding women. If I ever do move out of the USA, it's gonna be because I reach the line of getting taxed to much by my Government and say enough is enough. I make exactly 2x what I made 12 years ago, and yet, I feel more poor than ever before.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
A buddy there told me that lawyer is a low level clerk job, and that I would make more money just because I spoke english well than if I tried to be a lawyer there. So being a native English speaker is an asset.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Um...not moving because of women...but its all relative.
$200 a plate dinner here vs there. Etc
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Um...not moving because of women...but its all relative.
$200 a plate dinner here vs there. Etc
If you got US$200,000 then it's fine, higher would be better but that amount is sufficient for places like that.

Tourism growth looks good, you could open a small bar.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
You say it's not about women and yet your OP only mentions women as the reason.

I would never give up US citizenship over women. The wise thing to do would be to seek out a decent country with low taxes and business-friendly laws.

Luckily for you Costa Rica is business-friendly and also has hottie women.

Myself personally, I would set up an incorporated business in Costa Rica, probably something internet based. That way, the Costa Rican gov would grant me an extended stay VISA to be in the country but I also get to keep my US citizenship.

But that's just me, and I'm certainly not encouraging you to do it. Every man's gotta make his own decisions.
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
I didnt know u all would be all about the money only it seems.
Obviously if im throwing away $40/ hr here which is nothing to sneeze at, im thinking overall lifestyle change.
Like culture, language obviously, clothing, food, even down to the weather and how people greet each other on the street.
Here in Cali, is different than texas, so imagine a whole country thats down to party. I.e. be more social and friendly.
A career woman here...even a so-so career gal has different shyt to say than a woman who was taught by her family to be more compromising.
Idk...
Say you spoke the language, had aunts and uncles there, and could take all your job/career knowledge. And get paid in u.s. dollars while everyone gets paid pesos.
??? Would you go?
Women are everywhere. The side point of women is that you will get a taste of a different style of lady...and friends!
What's keeping this particular person in the states? Better infrastructure? More ubers? More baseball stadiums, more Wendys?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Seems like you got it all figured out.

I wish you luck.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yeah, I get that.

But your first sentence is the Sosuave conventional wisdom based on a factor that exists in a vacuum. The second is an unfounded conclusion drawn from that conventional wisdom.

If the OP were trying to choose between Costa Rica and Saudi Arabia, all other things being equal, this thread would have a much different complexion.

This whole site is "for women or because of women." And sexual marketplaces have variance. That's my $.02 anyway.
If this whole site is for women or because of women then I'm in the wrong place.

I'm under the pretext that this site is for the betterment of men as a whole - the masculine perspective hence my original question, if OP is moving to Costa Rica to better his life - access to better opportunities then I'm all for it.

The man has hunger for success.

Even I have moved multiple times on an average 3 years per location so I get it, that desire, that drive, that overwhelming urge to conquer, ambition etc.

Shift for the right reasons and it must never be because of a woman.
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
So i guess im still curious...what would keep u guys from doing this move?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
My greater point is that people on SS repeat some version of the phrase, "don't do X just to get women."

This is great advice to the plugged in and blue pill dudes, like a lot of platitudes around here. They need it to unplug.

And you should always put yourself first.

But I would be intellectually dishonest if I said I wasn't factoring the opposite sex into my decision-making in some way.

Another thing people say is "women are the same everywhere." I've traveled a lot and enjoyed different women. I question that one. In fact, I moved last year, and where I am is much more challenging than where I was.

Part of bettering yourself as a man is truly knowing yourself. Even if you move to Central American because you prefer latinas, for example, you're still doing it for you - not for them.

Well - only the individual knows for sure.
It's more challenging because you r building ur social influence from zero as compared ur previous location.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So i guess im still curious...what would keep u guys from doing this move?
If there's no significant financial opportunities I'd scrapped the whole idea.

Don't know about the rest of the guys here, but I've stayed in Hong Kong and all the way south (a few more countries) to Jakarta - and for me women are all the same.

Sure they look different, sure they even speak different, and surely their culture is different but deep down under all those layers - they are all the same.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Site needs to make money..

But the thrust or objectivity of the forum is being a well rounded man.

If a man's purpose is solely because of women then he is a failure and thats why he will also fail with women in the end because he will supplicate to her - an unnatural order.

Yes, women always desire to control men but when they finally do, they also lose respect towards him - because it's an unnatural order.

With women, you can only lead and if u r really good at leading women and men then it doesn't matter where the women is, she will follow you in Timbaktu, in Beijing, in Bangkok or in Stockholm.

1st learn to lead man. Always that.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I've heard that there are several Central and South American countries that are good to retire to, because the cost of living is about half what it is here. I would research and find a good one. If you have some decent savings and/or investments, you might be in a pretty good position.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I've heard that there are several Central and South American countries that are good to retire to, because the cost of living is about half what it is here. I would research and find a good one. If you have some decent savings and/or investments, you might be in a pretty good position.
If I was OP, I'd visit those American companies based in Costa Rica and make some good connections, it's actually easy, I'll say I'm making a courtesy call etc and have brought along some goodies - it always works, I'll get to meet the targeted person in charge of xxx. Sell myself there and then - get their business cards. Easy stuff (People from the same country tend to help each other out when in a foreign country).

Depending on the feel good factor from a few of those encounters...

I'll proceed to set-up a small supply company, I'm sure they need office supplies and such. Build up from there once they're gotten used to ur services.

Business or profits rises in tandem with the level of services.

That's the route I'd take if I were to settle down in a foreign country.

Have multiple plans to succeed.
 
Top