Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving to central america?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Site needs to make money..

But the thrust or objectivity of the forum is being a well rounded man.

If a man's purpose is solely because of women then he is a failure and thats why he will also fail with women in the end because he will supplicate to her - an unnatural order.

Yes, women always desire to control men but when they finally do, they also lose respect towards him - because it's an unnatural order.

With women, you can only lead and if u r really good at leading women and men then it doesn't matter where the women is, she will follow you in Timbaktu, in Beijing, in Bangkok or in Stockholm.

1st learn to lead man. Always that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that there are several Central and South American countries that are good to retire to, because the cost of living is about half what it is here. I would research and find a good one. If you have some decent savings and/or investments, you might be in a pretty good position.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard that there are several Central and South American countries that are good to retire to, because the cost of living is about half what it is here. I would research and find a good one. If you have some decent savings and/or investments, you might be in a pretty good position.
If I was OP, I'd visit those American companies based in Costa Rica and make some good connections, it's actually easy, I'll say I'm making a courtesy call etc and have brought along some goodies - it always works, I'll get to meet the targeted person in charge of xxx. Sell myself there and then - get their business cards. Easy stuff (People from the same country tend to help each other out when in a foreign country).

Depending on the feel good factor from a few of those encounters...

I'll proceed to set-up a small supply company, I'm sure they need office supplies and such. Build up from there once they're gotten used to ur services.

Business or profits rises in tandem with the level of services.

That's the route I'd take if I were to settle down in a foreign country.

Have multiple plans to succeed.