Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving to Another Country....Where Should I Go?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just yet, maybe in 5-7 years. Gotta put the finishing touches on my empire first ;)

I definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY want to live in another country. Maybe not permanently. Maybe forever. Maybe live in one country for awhile, then move to another. It's not set in stone. I'm open to playing it by ear.

So......if you were a single man who could either live off of his passive income or earn enough passive income in his part time to live like a king in another country, which would country would it be?

Assume that women ARE a factor, but not the only factor. I definitely want to experience the refreshingly feminine nature of women who live in other parts of the world, but other factors play into the decision such as;

- quality of living
- cultural compatibility
- the food
- climate
- access to interesting places to explore
- proximity to home base (US)

The places that interest me the most just happen to have some of the best food, the most interesting places to see, and the most feminine women. They also happen to be poorer countries where your dollar goes a long way :rockon:

My short list is as follows:

• Thailand/ Vietnam
  • Phillippines
  • Russia
  • Eastern Europe
  • Mexico
  • Central America
  • South America (probably Brazil)

Here are the pros and cons (IMO) of each:

Thailand/ Vietnam
- Pro-Awesome food. I absolutely love S.E. Asian cuisine. Women from this part of the world are some of the sexiest, most feminine creatures on the planet.
- Cons- HOT AS FUKK. Low standard of living. Cultural compatibility issues. Not at the top of my list of "places to see" (although definitely interesting). A LONG ASS WAY from the US.

Phillippines
- Pro- Many people seem to speak english from what I understand. Cute, petite women (had an ex that was born there). They seem to love Americans, and the culture seems to mesh a little better. Nice beaches
- Cons- HOT AS FUKK. Low standard of living. Food not so good. A LONG ASS WAY from the US.

Russia
- Pro- Hot women??
- Cons- The rest of it.

Eastern Europe

- Pro- Arguably the hottest women on the planet. Weather not too bad depending upon where. Cultural compatibility= moderate. Food= pretty good. Quality of living= improving. PLENTY of interesting places to explore. Only 12 or so hours travel time to get back to the US

Mexico
- Pro- A hop, skip and a jump to get back the states. Lots of cool sh!t to see. Mexican food is AWESOME. Been around a lot of Mexicans. The culture can't be too big of an issue.
- Cons- Not the best looking women in the world. HOT AS FUKK. Low standard of living.

Central America
- Pro- I hear Costa Rica is NICE. Hot women. Good food. Standard of living= ok. Beautiful landscape. Not too far from home
- Cons- HOT AS FUKK.

South America (specifically Brazil)
- Pro- Hot women with plump asses. Great food. Lots of cool stuff to see. Not TOO far from US.
- Cons- Different culture, maybe not too much so?? Not sure.

Conclusion-

I am intrigued by S.E. Asia and the Phillippines, but distance, culture, and other factors might make it impractical.

I LOVE Eastern Europe. If I don't ever get the opportunity to live there, I at least want to explore that part of the world. Easy access to the rest of Europe and all of its many cultural wonders makes it an attractive option.

Mexico is AWESOME. I spent one whole day there when I was on a cruise, and loved every minute. The food, the tequila, the beer, the shopping, the ocean....AMAZING. And it's close close close. Not so sure about the women there though....

Central America sounds great, particularly Costa Rica. A buddy of mine has a g/f from there and I totally dig her. Very feminine and cute.

Brazil seems to be at the top of my list at this point. Hot ass women, great food. The AMAZON rainforest. What more can I say?

Other possible contenders might include Cuba and Dominican Republic. Don't have much info on Cuba, but had a g/f who was second generation cuban and she was a great girl. The info I have received was positive across the board. I have heard nothing but great things about DR. The Dominicans I have known are all great people.

Did I miss any? Thoughts and opinions welcome.....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go to Ukraine (I actually go there periodically.) It's like Russia, but with a much less jackass government. The non European Union Eastern Europe is not quite as good (the women are not as hot, less interested in foreign men, and there are a lot of foreign men visiting), although I understand that some of the smaller cities in western Poland (i.e., that used to be German) like Wroclaw are nice.

Of course, something to think about is that these countries will not just allow you to stay there indefinitely without a good reason. In general, you can go for 3 months within a 6 month period, although you might be able to swing a business visa to stay for 6 months at a time (you would need to leave within the 6 months.) I did this once in Ukraine, but I think that the law has changed.

Something else to think about it is as hot as those other places are, Eastern Europe is cold, especially deep in Russia like Moscow. I would tend to think that most folks living in Florida would have a hard time with a super cold climate (I am also from the Gulf Coast, but since I ski 2 months a year, I don't really have as much a problem.) Of course, you could always come back to Florida in December, and the go back there in March.

Southeast Asia & the Philipenes could be a good deal. You'd be known by everyone as a "farang", but it could work out. Personally, it's not my cup of tea as I prefer European, with possibly some Siberian Asian admixture (like in the former USSR.)

I think being a man dating women in Latin American, you will have a problem with common thieves, as well as machismo men not liking the idea of a gringo taking their women (somehow this seems to be less a problem in the former USSR.)

Another thing to be concerned about is the language. If you know Spanish pretty well, then Latin American works (except for Brazil, to some degree.) You would need to learn some Russian for the former USSR, and the the individual languages for the others. Of course, most Eastern European languages are Slavic, and use at least a somewhat easy to comprehend alphabet. The Asian countries use a difficult language and alphabet, but then again, you could probably get by with English in the Phillippines, and to some extent, even Thailand.

The best thing to do is to make a trip to all the places. You'll figure out where you would want to settle. Of course, you could take the attitude that you are always on vacation when there, and have a permanent inexpensive condo in the USA for you to keep all your stuff, and have a place where you can go and feel like you are in a stable place. Or alternatively, you could keep your stuff in storage, and when you would get back, you just rent a place for the month or two that you be home (I'd get the cheap condo, even if the net cost would be a little more.)

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I have been all over the world. If you are white and look American you will be murdered in most of the places you mentioned in less than three years. Russia is out of the question. South East Asia is infested with HIV and other STD's, if you go to Thailand you WILL get AIDS. Eastern Europe is piss poor and they will suck you dry. Mexico? Are you serious? Do you watch the news about the drug cartels? Central and South America, the biggest business there is kidnapping Westerners. I would recommend England, Scandinavia (if you don't mind the cold), and Australia. You are fuvking crazy if you think life is better in the places you mentioned. You may have this pretty little image in your head that everything is better there, it's not. It's horrible living conditions and you will die if you make a mistake. It's not rosy like USA. USA is the best place to live in the world, period. It's too bad the women here are the worst. Good luck.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
If you are moving in hope of meeting a feminine woman, and woman is 80 percent of the reason you are leaving the greatest country on earth, you are dead.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you just suggest him go to England or Australia to take a break from American women? Seriously?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
trent81 said:
If you are moving in hope of meeting a feminine woman, and woman is 80 percent of the reason you are leaving the greatest country on earth, you are dead.
Your country is not the greatest on earth. Mine is. New Zealand. But - the chicks are fast becoming Americanised, so may be almost too late.

I'd go to Mexico. How many untapped Salma Hayeks are there lurking about, undiscovered.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
USA is the greatest country on earth.....Period. ......You will not find the opportunities elsewhere....Culturally it sucks.......No, I didn't suggest English or Australian women, I suggested a place to live. Any guy who moves to another country for women is in trouble. Women are almost all the same everywhere now. The difference is that one is more feminine and wants your money, the other, less feminine and wants your money. Good Luck.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Quality of life in Eastern Europe is horrible. Over 17 percent unemployment rate in Eastern Europe, the countries are dying. Go to Budapest, walk the streets, or Sofia, etc. That part of Europe is almost dead.

Mace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Vietnam backpacking last year. If you want to have some more info pm me

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been exposed to Russian women lately and must say they might rank even worse than American women in terms of materialism and what not. Granted these women are likely localized to a wealthier part of Russia, but if you relocate to the wrong spot in Russia, expect more of the same.

Eastern European women are absolutely stunning. Their culture is great, but the country is still reeling from the past 10-20 years. When we went there, we met up with a local and got a good tour of the area we were at, and managed to get a good rundown of their culture. This chick who was 21 or so still remembers American bombs going off in the distance from when she was younger - unreal.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Not just yet, maybe in 5-7 years.
You should have upwards of 12,000 posts by then.:cheer:

Why don't you get mail order bride? All those places you mentioned are nice to visit, but I sure as sh!t wouldn't want to live there. For all the reasons previously mentioned, you'd be dead, or broke, or infested with aids within two years.

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
All those places you mentioned are nice to visit, but I sure as sh!t wouldn't want to live there.
Exactly. I spent 4 weeks in cuba this spring and it was really awesome, the best time of my life. But I would never live there for more then 2-3 month in a row.

If a good faerie would put 2k€ on my account every month without doing anything for it I would take my backpack and go on holiday... for 10-20 years.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't speak to all of those places but can offer input on a few. I go to Mexico at least once a year. I no longer go to the pacific side but I still enjoy and recommend the carribean side (and maybe a few places up the Sea Of Cortez). You can't directly own property in Mexico but I think if you set up something with a bank there you can get as close as possible. I would recommend something like Playa Del Carmen our a bit south of there. But not for the whole year, just sometime during the winter. Also in the carribean I have always liked the dutch settled islands the best. Of the ABC's, my favorite is the 'B'. I could easily live there for 2-3 months every winter!!! Biggest problem there will be petty theft. You won't meet quantities of women but I think you'd enjoy the dutch/euro women that rotate through there to work the resorts, dive shops, etc plus the euro centric tourists. The pace there is slow and relaxed. If you hate wind, you won't like it. One benefit of going leeward is the lower occurrence rate of hurricanes.

I spent a lot of time in Singapore and some time in Malaysia. I know I wouldn't want to live in Singapore full time. It's expensive and just too crowded and industrialized (eg the only beach was covered with oil the last time I went). Malaysia was interesting. If I could find a small place (eg Tiomen) to go for a month it might be nice but any longer than that - probably not.

My wife's family lived in Norway prior to coming here. It is mega expensive there. I haven't been there yet but will soon. I know someone (who's young + wealthy), about your age and still "experiencing" life. He spends the majority of his time in the Scandinavian countries and always comes back with tales of women (and great pictures!). Of course your wealth / power topic plays a role here for him.

I wouldn't want to live in Turkey but some of the women ... :)

If I was looking for a place outside the US during summer / fall I think I'd look into the New Zealand suggestion.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to many places and I think Italy is one of the best. Living in the EU would be a great change of pace plus it is a lot better to be able to not have to look over your back like if you to be in SA. South America is a seedy place for Americans unless you can speak Spanish like a local and look like one.

In Asia, you don't wanna be in Thailand, not a cool place to have to risk getting AIDS just to tap some azz. If you want to be in Asia why not go to a smaller city in Japan or bang white tourist girls in Bali?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say, do whatever you want. The only thing is, I wouldn't expect any better treatment anywhere else. To do so is folly.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Brazil twice, and Argentina once, and loved both. Specifically, I was only in Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires, so I can't speak for the countries as a whole.

Rio can be a dangerous place, and you will not have the freedom to walk around at night like you do in most places in the USA.

However, there are other, smaller pockets that are supposed to be awesome. In fact, you will probably find fewer gringo-chasers, the farther outside of the big cities you go. A friend of a friend just told me about Goiania, and it sounds like a gringo's (or any guy's) paradise.

I can definitely say that the people in both countries were beyond friendly...almost to a fault. And the women in Brazil have about 1/10th the game that American women have.

And though Argentina's economy collapsed in 2002, it and Brazil are fairly stable. Nevertheless, the Argentine peso is twenty-five cents, and you can probably buy a 1,000 square foot apartment in BA for $70 grand.

I recommend you visit www.rooshv.com for some travel/women info - he's got a good blog.

I went to Costa Rica last year, and although it's a nice place for a vacation, I wouldn't recommend it as a place to live (unless you're just going there for winter). There just isn't much going on culturally - for me, I need a large, exciting city in addition to everything else.

I've been to my share of countries, but Brazil is the only one I've visited twice. And I'm going back to Argentina in November. I'd like to get to SE Asia at some point, but I'm not so sure I could live over there.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
I have been all over the world. If you are white and look American you will be murdered in most of the places you mentioned in less than three years.
LMAO!!!

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here for a bit over a year now, and I can say that New Zealand _is_ a really great place to live. The caveat is, for what I've seen, apparently obesity is on the rise (as it is through the whole West), so that affects the female market, so to speak. Talking women, there is a good portion of decent Asian women and there's a constant influx of young foreign people due to the universities, so that helps too. I'd take Wellington over Auckland, but that's more of a personal taste.

Talking about Brazil though, if you decide for it I'd recommend you just move to Belo Horizonte (commonly called B.H. or "Beagá"). It's a great city, the chaps from Minas Gerais (the State) are pretty cool, and it's nowhere near as big as Sao Paulo or Rio, you're looking at about 3 million people. Sure, SP and Rio have so much stuff they're awesome (I lived in SP for a while too), but I'd definitely choose BH over them if I were thinking of moving permanently. I also lived in Porto Alegre, there's not much bad I can say about the place, but the weather's not so nice and it's overall much less exciting. Minas Gerais is a very prosperous region in Brazil, and it shows. Oh, and it's not too far from Rio and SP, so you can hop in a cheap flight and get there in no time if you feel like it.

Check the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belo_Horizonte

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to Brazil Str8up.

It seems one of the safest out of the choices but not just that I've heard the women are smoking hot there too.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're rich, go to Hong Kong or China...if you can afford to live in the nicer areas, you'll love it....you won't have your ass taxed nearly as much as you do here..you'll find that there is less crime...the atmosphere is always lively and bustling...food is great and cheap..transportation is cheap and fast or VERY CHEAP but slow...

well most of that is about HK...China's richer areas are probably like that

the only negative woudl be the language barrier...i'm sure there are many english speaking areas there...but most people only know cantonese or mandarin

Good Luck finding a country :up: